You must reach Level 6 in order to enter any race 'Pick Up Truck Challenge'. You are limited to using one of the following cars:
Except for the Dodge, you will only find these in the Used Car Dealership, so check it every once in a while, eventually they appear.
- Dodge RAM 1500 Hemi Quad Cab '04
- Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04
- Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03
- Chevrolet SSR '03
- Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02
- Daihatsu Midget II D type '98
|Tyres||Unrestricted () / Sports: Hard ()|
- For both Specs, you can win with the Dodge RAM 1500 Hemi Quad Cab '04. The stock Dodge RAM will struggle on the Daytona track, however. A fully customizable transmission tuned for a maximum speed of over 170 mph will simplify the Daytona race considerably.
- A Ford Lightning, lightly upgraded, is enough for A-Spec. If you can get it up to about 500bhp it should be enough to get you through the A-spec. To win with this vehicle in B-spec, some further upgrades will be necessary.
The event consists of two races:
|Track||Laguna Seca||Superpeedway - Daytona|
In this event, prize money is awarded for placing in the following positions in a race:
Cars obtained for getting Gold Trophies (i.e. finishing first) in both the races are as follows. Note that each car will only be awarded once, so be mindful of this if you choose to sell.
|Daihatsu Midget II D type '98||Daihatsu Midget II D type '98 (different color)|