The Supercar Nostalgia Cup is unlocked at Level 9. In A-Spec, the race is restricted to cars made in 1979 or earlier.
- Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 or perhaps Buick Special '62
- A level 13 driver and a fully modified Z28, bronze will be the best place you can get.
- You can get a gold/first place with the Dodge Challenger Render R/T RM '70 if fully upgraded.
- A Ferrari 512BB '76 heavily modified at level 9 driver had no problems, if you've purchased it for other races. It may have been capable with minor modifications, but it has not yet been attempted.
- The prize car from the previous Classic Muscle Car Championship is a '66 Shelby Cobra. If you have the funds to fully upgrade it, 1st place will not be a problem for a level 13 driver.
The event consist of three individual races:
|Track||Rome Circuit||Suzuka Circuit
||Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca|
In this event, prize money is awarded for placing in the following positions in a race:
Cars obtained for getting Gold Trophies (i.e. finishing first) in all three races are as follows. Note that each car will only be awarded once, so be mindful of this if you choose to sell.
|Dome DOME-ZERO Concept '78||DeLorean S2 '04|