For every 10 hidden packages found, a new reward is unlocked.
- 10: Body Armor delivered to hideout(s).
- 20: Chainsaw delivered to hideout(s).
- 30: Python delivered to hideout(s).
- 40: Flame-thrower delivered to hideout(s).
- 50: PSG1 delivered to hideout(s).
- 60: Minigun delivered to hideout(s).
- 70: Rocket Launcher delivered to hideout(s).
- 80: Sea Sparrow available in backyard of Vercetti Mansion on Starfish Island.
- 90: Rhino available from Fort Baxter Air Base in Escobar International.
- 100: $100,000, Hunter available from Fort Baxter Air Base in Escobar International, or the helipad mansion in Ocean Beach if you completed the game.
- Black Sanchez - Steal it during a third attempt at a Downtown Dirt track challenge
- Black Voodoo - Steal it during the Two Bit Hit Mission.
- Bloodring Banger - Successfully complete the BLOODRING event at Hyman Memorial Stadium and two will spawn in the nearby parking lot.
- BP/EP/DP/FP Admiral - Steal it during the Guardian Angels mission.
- Deluxo - Complete the first list of cars at the car showroom and it will spawn on the first floor. The list is on the wall down by the garages.
- Hotring Racer - Complete the fourth list of cars at the car showroom and it will spawn on the second floor.
- Hunter - Collect all 100 hidden packages or complete all of the main story missions and it will spawn at Fort Baxter Air Base.
- Love Fist Limo - Take it to a garage during one of the Love Fist missions in which you drive the limo. (Parked outside the studio after completing the Love Fist missions.)
- Rhino - Collect 90 hidden packages and it will spawn at Fort Baxter Air Base. Alternately, get six stars and the army will use it against you.
- Romero's Hearse - Steal it during the final Avery Carrington Mission.
- Sabre Turbo - Complete the second list of cars at the car showroom and it will spawn on the first floor.
- Sandking - Complete the third list of cars at the car showroom and it will spawn on the second floor.
- Sea Sparrow - Collect 80 hidden packages and it will spawn behind the Vercetti Estate.
- Skimmer - Complete all the Film Studio Missions and it will spawn behind the Film Studio.
- Spand Express - After the Jury Fury mission by Ken Rosenburg, you can steal the car.
- White Walton - Steal it during the Gun Runner Mission.
- Zebra Taxi - Complete all of the missions for the Kaufman Cabs asset and it will spawn in the building.
- Bag Of Cash At Ocean View - Beat The The Job Mission
- Barrels At Ocean View - Beat The Boomshine Saigon Mission
- Candy Shots At Vercetti Estate - Beat The G-Spotlight Mission
- Faster Weapon Reload - Get 45 or more points at the shooting range.
- Fireproof on Foot - Complete Fire Truck Mission Level 12
- Get Taxi Scanner when you enter Cabbie or Kaufman Cab - Complete the Kaufman Cabs asset
- Infinite Sprint on Foot - Complete Paramedic Mission Level 12
- Max 150 Armor - Complete Vigilante Mission Level 12
- Max 150 Health - Complete Pizza Boy Mission 10
- RC Toys At Vercetti Estate - Beat The Demolition Man Mission
- Taxi Hydraulics - Do 100 taxi fares
- Trophies At Vercetti Estate - Beat The Stadium Missions
Tommy Vercetti Outfits
- "Frankie" Clothes - Appears at the Vercetti Estate after you completed the game 100%.
- Bank Job Clothes - Appears at the Malibu Property after you have beat the mission "The Job"
- Casual Clothes - Appears at the store "Gash" in North Point Mall after you have beat the mission "Treacherous Swine"
- Cop Clothes - Appears in the Cop Station after you have beat the mission "Copland"
- Country Club Clothes - Appears in front of Leaf Links Golf Course after you have beat the mission "Four Iron"
- Little Havana Gang Clothes - Appears at the store "Little Havana Streetware" after you have beat the mission "Two Bit Hit"
- Mr. Vercetti Outfit - Appears in front of the store "Collars N' Cuffs" after you have bought the Pole Position Property
- Soiree Clothes - Appears in front of the store "Rafeal's" once you have beat the mission "The Party"
- Spandex Overalls - Appears at the store "Tooled Up" in the North Point Mall after you have beat the mission "Riot"
- Street Clothes (Default Outfit) - Appears at the Ocean View Hotel once you have beat the mission "An Old Friend"
- Tracksuit Clothes (Black) - Appears at the store "Jocksport" once you have beat the mission "Supply and Demand"
- Tracksuit Clothes (Maroon) - Appears in the store "Little Haiti Laundromat" at the start of the game.
Various Vice City Unlockables
- "Best Shooter" trophy at Ocean View Hotel - Beat Phil's score in the "The Shootist" mission.
- "Gash" shopping bag at Vercetti Estate - Complete the Protection Ring missions.
- .357 Pistol at Vercetti Estate - Beat the "Keep Your Friends Close" mission.
- Bag of cash at Ocean View Hotel - Finish the Printing Press missions.
- Robber's mask at Ocean View Hotel - Beat the "The Job" mission.
What You Get After 100% Completion
- 200 Armor
- 200 Health
- 3 guys appear in the Mansion lobby that follow you around and do your dirty work
- Cars have 200% Health
- Frankie T-Shirt in Mansion that says "I BEAT VICE CITY AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT"
- Infinite Ammo
- Change The Moon Size: Whenever you see the moon you can use either of the two sniper rifles to shoot at it to change it's size. There are 7 different sizes.
- Easter Egg, Easter Egg: Go to the West island and the helipad on the news station. It has a VCN Mavrick on it. Look east and see a greyish building. Look at the non-realistic window on the left of it. All you have to do is start on the opposite side of the Heliport and run to the other and jump through the window. You will be in a small room with a podium and an easter egg on it, complete with Happy Easter sign.
- See 8-ball, Keji Maria, and el Burro from GTA 3: Across the street from the Pole Position club there is a video game shop where you can see pictures of El burro ,Kenji,Maria and 8-ball all from GTA 3.
- Bike Morphing: There is a glitch in the game that makes it possible to morph with a bike. When this glitch has been done, it is impossible to get hit off your bike by another vehicle, or anyhting else. You can also pull off flips due to this glitch, as well as gaining other big insane bonuses.
To activate this glitch, all you really need to do is jump on a bike at the same time as picking up a clothes pickup. First off:
- Get to a Clothes Pickup
- Place your bike in the middle of the clothes pickup, then position your bike so that the clothes pickup is sticking further out than the other side.
- Get on the side that has the clothes pickup not sticking out as much, and jump on the bike. If done right, you should morph. You should still be standing while the bike is in between you. When you accelerate the bike, you will run while the bike goes forward.
There are also other ways to do this, like drop kicking on the bike. It might be easier if you devise your own strategy. This glitch is hard to get done, so it will take a lot of practice. Also, PCJ 600s are the easiest for this.
One good place to morph is at the Clothes Pickup on top of the Hyman Condo. You may also want to use the North Point Mall, since there is two pickups there, and you can go back and forth if you fail to make this glitch work.
Now you will be able to do flips and crash into other objects with out falling of your bike. This glitch will stay activated until the bike catches on fire and eventually blows up. To deactivate this glitch, just simply get off, shoot a weapon, or make a heavy turn or brake.
- Double a Weapon's Ammunition: First, get the gun that you want to double the ammo of. Then, find any rampage. Take out the gun you want to double the ammo in. Then, start the rampage. Don't do anything, and let the timer run out. When you fail, your gun will have twice as much ammunition than when you started.
- Drive any Vehicle during Dirt Ring: On the day of the dirt ring event drive the vehicle of your choice to the stadium. Drive your way up to in front of the stadium doors where the driver's door is facing the entrance. Drive your vehicle close enough to the door where it will barely exit from the driver's side. Exit the vehicle, activate the race and push the enter car button simultaneously. If done correctly when the mission starts you should be in your vehicle where you are usually standing. You will have unlimited time to play around. Works great with other bikes and the Caddy.
- Drive Blown Up Car: Make sure you know how to do the blow up all cars for this one, and be able to do it EXTREMELY fast. Walk up to a car with a person in it and steal it. During the animation in which tommy pulls the person out and gets in, enter the blow up all cars cheat. The car will explode and you will be unhurt, and the car will be flaming. Enter the health cheat to stop the car from burning, and you are now driving around in a 3 wheeled burnt car. This also works in GTA 3.
- Easy Hotring Race Win: You will need a Mini Gun with lots of ammo to exploit this glitch. When the race begins drive your Hotring into the black garage that the cars spawn from. Drive the car to the back of the garage on the right side right against the wall. This will stop any cars spawning throughout the race. Now back onto the track and take out your Mini Gun. Face the oncoming traffic and use its auto aim feature to blow up every car that comes your way. When the cars stop coming. Go back into the garage, hop back into you car and finish the race, opponent free.
- Get to Mainland at Start of Game: Grab a PCJ, take the unique jump to get into the film studio. In the back, where the Skimmer would be, there is a Packer. Position the packer facing the wall just to the right of the water tower. Then drive your PCJ at full speed up the packer's ramp. You will jump over the wall and land on the bridge on main island side. Find $1000 for the skumhole shack and you can play all you want without ever starting a mission. (It will take a few tries to get the Packer's positioning correct.)
Note: Once on the second island, you can use the VCN Helicopter to get anywhere you want to go. Just walk through the front door of the VCN building.
- Jumping over Fences: When driving a vehicle during game play pull up along side a fence or short wall with driverside against the fence and press triangle to exit and you will be on the other side of the fence.This is great for getting away from the police or gangs.
- Lighthouse Glitch: If you are wanted by the cops, go into the lighthouse. There is a glitch that makes the cops unable to come up there.
- Lock on with an Assault Rifle: There is away to lock on with the assault rifles in this game. (Rugers and M4s.) First cause a fire, possibly by throwing molotov cocktails nearby. Next, run into the fire so you are in flames. Now, press the lock on button and your Ruger will lock on to your enemies.
- More Cars In Garages: To get more cars or bikes in your garages simply park a vehicle so it jams the door (being half in the garage, half out) and drive more vehicles in.
Warning: You may or may not lose some of your cars
- Street Vantage Point: While in the air turn the car on it's side so that the drivers side points upand then get out. If you did it right the car will float in the air with you standing on it allowing you to shoot people from it. Note: If the tire is shot out or if the car explodes the car will fall from the sky. Also some times you can't get back in the car.
- get over 10 000 ammo to get unlimted ammo.
- to hijack a boat: take a boat(preferably a sail boat) from either the boat docks or the boatyard asset,or a sea plane, then go find a desired boat, stop your boat in front of it. get out of your boat then jump
into the other boat. the driver should panic and jump into the water( if you want to steal a predator(police boat) make sure you have a gun to shoot the police officer).
- Bulletproof Sabre Tubro: Go to the mission where you must race Hillary. From the start back up or turn around and drive for 10 seconds on the clock and make a good road block. Then wait for him to appear and use the sniper rifle to shoot him in the head. If your lucky the door will be open. If it is locked you can push it to one of your garages then let the garage close. If the car is already unlocked drive it to a garage first, get out and let the garage close to permanently unlock the doors.
- Car Breakers: Use the Change Clothes code (Right, Right, Left, Up, L1, L2, Left, Up, Down, Right) until you get to some big guys. It doesn't matter who, but they must be big (fat guy-motorcycle guy-etc.) and walk/run up to any vehicle and now you can break the car with your bare fists! This secret is best used with locked cars, you can break off the door.
- Drive Inside Buildings: Once you get Diaz's mansion, get in a car and drive it towards the door. At the last moment, bail out. Your car will go inside while you stay outside. Now go in the mansion and you will be able to drive around inside.
- Easy Money: Find a coach and park it next to a bus stop but don't get out of the vehicle. Every now and then pedestrians will get into the coach and you'll receive $5 when they enter the vehicle. You don't have to take them anywhere and there's no limit as to how many passengers the coach can hold, so you can go do something else while Tommy earns more money. This is very useful particularly in the earlier stages of the game.
- Super Stoppie Trick: With this code you can pull a limitless stoppie. To do so, steal a Faggio. Then get on a straight road, and then gain a good amount of speed. Stick yourself in the stoppie position (Push left analog stick up and hold down Square and R1), and when you have a good stoppie, immediately release Square and R1 and hold down X. You should be able to pull a limitless stoppie, provided you can keep the Faggio straight.
- Indestructible Car Collection: On the first island, buy all three properties that have garages BEFORE performing the Guardian Angels mission. Then, when beginning that mission, gun down Diaz when the Haitians show up at the drop. Run back down the stairs and bag Diaz' white car (the "Admiral"). This car is collision-proof and bulletproof but *can* flip over and explode. Drive the car to one of your garages and save the game so you have it available whenever you want (i.e. "Waste the Wife"). Do this two more times so you have three Admirals parked in your various garages, and then go back and complete the Guardian Angels mission. It's handy to have indestructible cars now and then, although I recommend moving one over to Hyman Condo so it's on the other island in case you need it.