< GunLordJump to navigation Jump to search
- Sticky Walls
- If you hit a wall in Wheel mode and get up, there is a chance that you won't be able to jump without moving a bit away from the wall. It can also happen when falling against a wall, your character will be floating in mid air.
- Enemy Cancel
- Some enemies can be cancel if you move quickly away from them just after loading them. It's pretty hard to do it consistently but sometimes there are some easy setups. The most useful application of this glitch is in stage 7 : you can cancel the 2 bosses by touching the ceiling under the boss room and completely skip the fight.
- Out of Bounds
- There are only 2 known places to go out of bounds, and they are both useless:
- Stage 7: load the trigger for the boss fight by getting close enough to the boss room, then go back and hit this trigger from under the floor. You can see it at the end of the video linked just above.
- Stage 3: in the MVS version 1.0, you could go back just after triggering the first boss fight. It resulted in an odd scrolling out of bounds. This was patched in the version 1.1 of the game.
- Game Crash
- It seems that an abusive use of Bouncing Blaster on MVS can crash the game (v1.0 and v1.1). It has been fixed with v1.2, as well for Dreamcast and Neo Geo versions.