|Parent company||Koei Tecmo|
Gust was the first game software house to open in Nagano Prefecture, Japan. They started out making games for PCs, but in 1994 began making games for home consoles, primarily the PlayStation and later the PlayStation 2. Their best-known series of games is the Atelier series, known for its use of alchemy and item-crafting, distinctive character design, and traditional Japanese story-telling and graphical style.
In the US they have released or announced 5 titles in the Atelier series: three Atelier Iris titles, and two Mana Khemia titles (one of which is a PSP remake of the PS2 title, due in January 2009). They have also released two titles in the Ar Tonelico series. All of their US releases have been published by NIS America to date.
Pages in category "Gust"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
- Atelier Elie: The Alchemist of Salburg 2
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
- Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland
- Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings
- Atelier Marie Remake: The Alchemist of Salburg
- Atelier Marie: The Alchemist of Salburg
- Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland
- Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland
- Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy
- Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key
- Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout
- Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea
- Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream
- Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book
- Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland