< GyromiteJump to navigation Jump to search
A * next to the phase number indicates that two pipes need to be held down in order to clear the stage, so you will need to spin one of the Gyros.
- Start out by instructing R.O.B. to press down the blue actuator as soon as the phase starts. Allow Hector to continue until he reaches the double blue pipes just before the double red.
- As soon as Hector sets foot on the blue pipes, have R.O.B. lift the Gyro off of the blue actuator, and switch over to the red one. Have R.O.B. press the red actuator down, and then have him lift it off immediately so that Hector rises to the high platform. Once the red pipes are up, Hector will safely complete the phase.
- At the start, you will need to instruct R.O.B. to push down the blue actuator. As soon as Hector passes the first blue pipe, immediately begin to get R.O.B. to push down the red actuator. If it's down before Hector reaches the red pipe, he will safely drop down to the lower path and collect an arrow.
- Once Hector is on the platform with the arrow, have R.O.B. release the red actuator. Hector will safely complete the phase.
- Another rather easy stage, start by instructing R.O.B. to press the blue actuator down. Once Hector sets foot on the double blue pipes before the double red, immediately instruct R.O.B. to release the blue actuator.
- Now have R.O.B. switch to, and press down, the red actuator. The immediately instruct R.O.B. to release it so that Hector rises up to the higher path, where he will safely complete the stage.
- Start out by instructing R.O.B. to push down the blue actuator. Once Hector reaches the floor, instruct R.O.B. to drop the Gyro off in the Gyro spinner. Wait for it to spin (you should have just enough time), and then have R.O.B. drop it off on the red actuator before Hector reaches the red pipes. Then grab the other Gyro and have R.O.B. press down the blue actuator. (While Hector is completing the stage, it's not a bad idea to have R.O.B. put the other Gyro away in preparation for the next stage.)
- After the last stage, you should have a spinning Gyro on the red actuator. If you haven't already put the other Gyro away, you'll need to do it quickly so that R.O.B. can return to the spinning Gyro, lift it off of the red actuator (provided that Hector has passed the first red pipe), and press down the blue one.
- Once Hector hits the floor, all that you have left to do is instruct R.O.B. to release the blue actuator. Believe it or not, but you are done. Congratulations. You will start over at from Phase 1, only Hector will be sleepwalking slightly faster this time. Most of the strategies outlined here will work, but you'll need to be quicker, or rely on more spinning Gyros to guide Hector safely through each phase.