On the PC version, cheats can be enabled in version 1.0. Unfortunately revised editions (1.1 and 1.2) removed this feature.
To enable cheats, make sure the game is closed and then browse to the following location:
- Hard Drive
- Program Files
- Hitman: Blood Money
- Hitman: Blood Money (configuration file)
Take a backup of the configuration file by copying it to another location, then open the file in a text editor, like Notepad. At the bottom of the file add the string
EnableCheats. Save this file.
Now start the game. Go to any level and press. This should bring up a cheat menu. Use the arrow keys to navigate your way through the cheat menu. Next to some cheats will be a 0, to indicate the cheat is inactive, or a 1, to indicate it is active. Press at the cheat you want to use. Then press when done.
Using the "Give All" cheat will often crash the game, so use it sparingly.
Following the above steps should allow you to access all of the cheats available. There are 13 of them and are as follows.
- Give All lets you acquire all objects on that level, as well as all the guns in the whole game. For example, on the second level A Vintage Year, you can get the cello, Don Fernando Delgado, which cannot be found otherwise.
- Give Some just gives you the guns on that level instead of the whole game.
- Infinite Ammo is self explanatory. It gives all your guns an unlimited amount of ammunition.
- Infinite Clip is like Infinite Ammo, except without any requirement to reload.
- Complete Level makes you finish the level immediately, with your current ranking. Helpful if you need to get money fast.
- God Mode makes you invincible to all enemy weapons and falls.
- Invisible Mode allows you to walk past enemies without being spotted.
- Show Enemy Vision
- Show OSD removes the tension bar, health bar, ammo menu and other on screen items.
- Timemultiplier allows for you to speed up and slow down time. Effective if you want to be extremely accurate when targeting.
- Teleport makes you go to set spots on the level. Helpful if you need to be somewhere in particular quickly.
- Beam Here simply sends you into the air. Helpful for getting to unreachable parts of the level that can provide good sniper spots or a view of the entire map.
- Test Cloth randomly assigns you clothes from a character on the level. Can have good or bad effects.