Yugi Moto (Japanese: 武藤 遊戯) is a character from the Yu-Gi-Oh manga. His boost characters are Kaiba, Tea, and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo.
2 Koma - Knowledge
- Yugi appears and summons both the Dark Magician and the Dark Magician Girl. They do a team attack.
3 Koma - Knoledge
- Yugi appears and plays Monster Reborn. KO'd people in your deck are revived (Doesn't work in deathmatch mode)
- - Yugi Summons the Celtic Guardian to attack with his sword.
- - Yugi Rolls a pair of 8 sided dice along the ground to do damage.
- - Yugi Summons Gaia the Fierce Knight to dash forward with it's lance.
- - Yugi throws a virtual pet device to the ground. When it lands, Yugi's pet, U2, comes out and does an uppercut.
- (In the air) - Yugi summons Winged Dragon, Guardian of the Fortress, who then breathes a fireball in a diagonal path
- - Yugi Summons the Black Luster Soldier to attack with his sword, leaving a trail of flame in front of him
- - Yugi summons the Dark Magician Girl to fire a long range attack.
- - Yugi summons the Dark Magician to do a short range attack.
- - Yugi summons the Dark Paladin to blast opponents above him.
- (In the air) - Yugi plays Swords of Revealing Light. The swords hover in place for a few moments before flying straight down.
- - Yugi poses, saying 'Turn end!', then immediately switches with another battle character.
4 Koma - Knowledge
- J-Soul: 136
- : The Winged Dragon of Ra - Yugi Summons the Winged Dragon of Ra, who then fires a massive beam attack.
- : Monster Reborn - Yugi plays Monster Reborn to revive one KO'd battle character (Doesn't work in Deathmatch mode)
5 Koma - Power
- J-Soul: 152
- : Obelisk the Tormentor - Yugi summons Obelisk the Tormentor. It punches.
- - Lightforce Sword - Yugi plays Lightforce sword, which hits his opponent from above and locks changing of battle characters.
6 Koma - Knowledge
- J-Soul: 168
- : Slifer the Sky Dragon - Yugi summons Slifer the Sky Dragon, which does a massive beam attack. The initial summoning also deals damage
- : Spellbinding Circle Yugi plays Spellbinding Circle, which appears above all opponents and comes down on them, temporarily sealing their moves and draining special.