The menus in this game could be a little confusing to the newcomer. The main menu consists of 3 planets: Home planet, Earth, and Space Mushroom.
- Data - A house. Save your game or load another game here.
- Collection - A tree. View objects that you've collected by size or location or type.
- View Constellations - A flashing star. View the stars, constellations, and comets you've made.
- Presents - A present. View the royal presents you've collected and outfit the Prince.
- Sound - A phonograph. Adjust the sound settings.
- Vibration - A woodpecker. Adjust the vibration settings.
This is the level select screen. A green star indicates that the level has been completed. A ball with light and dark green indicates a level that hasn't been completed. A level with a box with pictures on it indicates a completed constellation. A level with a grey box that says Eternal #x indicates that you have unlocked eternal mode for that level.
This is the multiplayer screen. You choose two of the Prince's cousins to go head to head. You must have two controllers to play this mode.