From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
A tropical beach that is six sections and where shards become trickier.
- Miniboss: Kapar is Section 5 boss, which is a large version of a cactus monster.
- Shard note: Section 3 will require Bomb and Cutter combo
- Shard note: Section 6 will require Rock and Cutter combo
- Combo note: Bomb and Cutter abilities can be found in Section Two
- Combo note: Rock ability can be found at the end of Section Three, right before Dedede. Cutter ability can be found in Section 4
- The first shard requires the Cutter and Bomb combo. In Section Three, there will be a mountain-like figure with an entrance on top, you must use the combo in there.
- The second shard is a reward for defeating Kapar
- The third shard requires Rock Cutter combo. The Shard will be on the left side in Section 6, keep switching forms until you are a hamster. While a hamster, hold and press to climb the wall up to the shard.
- Beach Area ~ Entering Sand Castle
- Beach Area ~ Leaving Sand Castle
- Tide Pool (Shard)
- Tide Pool ~ Brought by Dedede
- Mini Boss Area (Shard)
- Cave Area (Shard)