Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kyoryuu Sentai Zyuranger|
|Developer(s)||Arc System Works|
Kyoryuu Sentai Zyuranger is a game for the Famicom developed by Arc System Works which pits the player, as the titular Zyurangers (one in each stage, alternating), against the evil witch Bandora. This season of Sentai was the basis of the stock footage for the first season of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, as well as the suits being used until Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers, a short 13-episode arc between Mighty Morphin and Zeo which would use footage and the suits from Ninja Sentai Kakuranger. This would also be the last mainstream Sentai game (barring Pico games) for a couple years until 1996, the year that Carranger came out.
Table of Contents
view · editSuper Sentai series
- Choujin Sentai Jetman
- Kyoryuu Sentai Zyuranger
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger: Zenkai! Racer Senshi
- Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger
- Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: Atsumete Henshin! 35 Sentai!
- Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross
- Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
- Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Game de Gaburincho!
- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger: Game de Wasshoi!
- Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger: Battle Cube Puzzle
- Nari Kids Park: Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patoranger