From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
Here are the extras of LEGO Indiana Jones
- Secret Characters - Unlocks various secret characters for use in Free Play. See the "Secret Characters" section of the character page for details.
- Fertilizer -When riding a LEGO animal (e.g., elephant, horse, camel), press the Use button to make the animal poop.
- Disguises - All characters wear silly (and useless) disguises.
- Silhouettes - All character and animal models are shown as dark silhouettes.
- Beep Beep - When driving a LEGO vehicle, press the Use button to honk the horn.
- Ice Rink - Characters slide along the ground as though moving on ice.
- Fast Fix - Repairing broken machinery with a wrench goes much more quickly.
- Super Slap - Melee attacks do more damage.
- Treasure x2 - Doubles the value of each stud collected.
- Fast Dig - Digging with a shovel goes much more quickly.
- Fast Build - Assembling LEGO objects from piles of bricks goes much more quickly.
- Artifact Detector - Green arrows appear on screen indicating the locations of hidden treasure chests.
- Treasure x4 - Each stud collected is worth four times its normal value.
- Poo Treasure - When riding a LEGO animal (e.g., elephant, horse, camel), press the Use button to make the animal poop studs.
- Super Scream - Makes Willie's scream powerful enough to destroy enemies.
- Character Treasure - Enemies yield studs when destroyed.
- Treasure x6 - Each stud collected is worth six times its normal value.
- Regenerate Hearts - Characters gradually heal over time.
- Parcel Detector - An arrow appears on screen indicating the locations of each level's hidden parcel.
- Disarm Enemies - Enemies that carry guns will not be able to fire them. (Explosive weapons, such as grenades and bazookas, still cause damage.)
- Treasure x8 - Each stud collected is worth eight times its normal value.
- Treasure Magnet - Attracts loose studs within a larger than normal radius.
- Treasure x10 - Each stud collected is worth ten times its normal value.
- Invincibility - Characters cannot be harmed by enemy attacks. (Traps, falling and other hazards still do damage.)
If you have all the treasure multipliers activated then 2x4x6x8x10=3840.