Rogue is the thievery base class of the humans. They wear light armor and wield daggers or bows.
Format: Name (Max. Level) - Description (Level[+Updates]/Next Level ...)
- Accuracy (1) - Increases Accurancy, costs MP. (24)
- Bleed (2) - Bleed Attack. Dagger Only. (24/32)
- Dash (1) - Temporarily increases atk speed. (20)
- Moral Blow (24) - Damage attack. Dagger only. (5+3/10+3/15+3/20+3/24+3/28+3/32+3/36+3)
- Power Shot (24) - Damage attack. Over-hit available. Bow only. (5+3/10+3/15+3/20+3/24+3/28+3/32+3/36+3)
- Relax (1) - Doubles HP regeneration while sitting, costs MP. (5)
- Stun Shot (3) - Stun and damage attack. Bow only. (36+3)
- Ultimate Evasion (1) - Increases Evasion while making movement impossible. (28)
- Unlock (5) - Opens doors and chests with increasing chances. (20/24/28/32/36)
- Vicious Stance (5) - Increases damage of critical attacks, costs MP. (20/24/28/32/36)
- Acrobat (1) - Reduces damage from falling. (20)
- Acrobatic Move (1) - Increases Evasion while running. (28)
- Boost Attack Speed (1) - Increases Atk.Speed. (36)
- Boost Breath (1) - Increases lung capacity. (20)
- Boost Evasion (1) - Increases Evasion. (24)
- Bow Mastery (15) - Increases P.Atk. Bow only. (20+3/24+3/28+3/32+3/36+3)
- Critical Chance (1) - Increases chance of critical attacks. (28)
- Critical Power (2) - Increases damage of critical attacks. (24/32)
- Dagger Mastery (8) - Increases P.Atk. Dagger only. (20/24/28+2/32+2/36+2)
- Esprit (1) - Increased recovery while running. (36)
- Light Armor Mastery (10) - Increases P.Def. Light Armor only. (20+2/24+2/28+2/32+2/36+2)
- Long Shot (1) - Increases attack range. Bow only. (20)
- Quick Step (1) - Increases running speed. (28)
- Rapid Shot (1) - Increases attack speed. Bow only. (32)
- Vital Force (2) - Increases HP regeneration while sitting. (24/32)
- Armor Mastery (5) - Increase P.Def. (5/10+2/15+2)
- Weapon Mastery (3) - Increases P.Atk. (5/10/15)
As usual, focus on one of the two weapons if you don’t have enough skillpoints for both. Still future THs should get the bow skills too, as those, unlike daggers, have an overhit-available skill, and it’s always nice to first use a bow on the enemy anyway.
Ideal would be of course the top d-grade light armor, Salamander skin, or the top d-grade set, Manticore skin, the later gives some additional mana, not an important bonus but better than nothing. The top d-grade dagger is the Mithril Dagger.
An important feature of the human rogue classes is that they get the Vital Force skill, additional to Relax. This means that human rogues heal even faster while sitting than dwarves.
Dagger users simply do melee, while archers adventure like nukers - hit the mob, run away, hit the mob.