Magician is an adventure game developed by the British company Eurocom and released in 1990 for the Nintendo.
(From in-game demonstration)
Play Magician and explore the fabulous land of Merlwood!
Here are some of the many things you will encounter on your travels:
- talk with the wandering inhabitants and you may gain useful information;
- stock up with provisions and spells in shops;
- learn to build your own spells and save them in your magic book (Sound Test: NAHUMISTMI);
- battle against all manner of creatures that will oppose you on your quest;
- use shields for protection and discover the most effective spells to defeat your adversaries;
- search treasure chests for vital spells and items;
- cure yourself if you are poisoned; top-up your health if it gets low;
- use your magic to allow you to leap around... and even to fly!
- solve devious puzzle rooms;
- save games at any time using the batter-backed RAM so that you can continue your game at a later date;
- battle your way through every level and solve all the puzzles to see if you too can reach the ultimate rating of "Magician"!
Table of Contents