- Max attempts per day: 5
This is a competitive Party Quest for characters between levels 30 and up. A popup over your head will appear everyday between 8AM and Midnight both 15 minutes before and after the hour.
Once you have accepted the quest, you will be moved to the waiting room where the system will automatically separate players into 6 similarly leveled players after the time is up. If there is not enough people, the quest will be canceled and you will be given a buff and will be sent back to the town they came from.
During the battle, you have the option of looting up the potions that drop from the monsters (which is automatically applied once picked) or you may use your own potions at your own convienence. Additional items found in the battlefield:
- Carnival Points 1, 2 or 3 (blue, red, or purple sphere respectively)- Gives you 1, 2, or 3 CP on pick up. Also, the carnival points look kind of spiked on the inside.
- Party Mana Elixir - Recovers 300 MP for all members of your party.
- Party Elixir - Recovers 50% of HP and MP for all members of your party.
- Party Power Elixir - Recovers all HP and MP for all members of your party.
- Party All Cure Potion - Cures any abnormal state affecting any members of your party.
- Shiny Maple Coin - These you keep in your inventory and used to redeem for equips from Spiegelmann.
Parties win by having the most monsters killed by the end of 5 minutes. CPs are used to summon monsters, use skills, or summon protectors. Each item has a set CP cost. Players can access them quickly usingand the keys.
|Summons a monster (random)||100|
|Gives a status effect to opponent||200|
|Slows down opponent||300|
|Temporarily raises EXP rate||400|
Unlike most party quests, the Carnival PQ does not have a bonus stage, nor a set reward. However, Shiny Maple Coins can be found from the various monsters inside, redeemed to Spiegelmann (the Carnival NPC) for prizes. Also, the experience that is rewarded to both the winning and losing team varies depending on the level of your character.
|Shiny Maple Coins||Prize||Notes|
|??||Spiegelmann's Luxury Cape||Untradeable, REQ LEV: 70, All classes, Category: Cape, STR/DEX/INT/LUK +2, Weapon/Magic DEF +30, Available Upgrades: 5, Number of Hammer Applied: 0, Ambition and Charm +30 upon equipping the item.|
|??||Spiegelmann's Bow Tie||Untradeable, REQ LEV: 60, Category: Pendant, STR/DEX/INT/LUK +5, Weapon/Magic DEF +55, Speed +5, Jump +3, Available Upgrades: 3, Number of Hammer Applied: 0, Ambition and Charm +30 upon equipping the Item.|
Note: The monster stats listed here are the base stats (before the PQ stats get calculated), and therefore NOT what you should expect when doing this PQ.