- Maximum attempts per day: 3 (Can enter anytime except during Sunday 11.30pm to Monday 12.30am)
- Level Categories: Beginning (Level 105 to 140), Experienced (Level 141 to 180), Master (Level 181 to 250)
This is a unique Party Quest similar to Boss Rush with a few exceptions. Players of level 105+ can participate. To access this PQ, one must talk to the Dimensional Mirror found in most towns. After talking to it, the player will be transported to the Dojo where an NPC called So Gong can take you into the Solo Quest. There is no penalty for dying, but you must restart the PQ. There are a total of 41 stages. You have a 15 minute time limit to clear as many stages as you can. Based on your best record for the week, you can get rewards.
Starting the Party Quest
This party quest functions in a similar manner to Boss Rush with a few exceptions. The player must fight bosses from the weakest to the strongest with the weakest boss being Mano. These bosses are much stronger than the originals. Unlike Boss Rush, some World Tour bosses are also included in this Party Quest. The player fights in the typical fighting game-like fashion (i.e. Street Fighter) where the player's health bar and the boss's health bar appears at the top of the screen along with an energy meter located on the left side of the screen. The energy bar increases after every hit the player suffered from the boss.
Strictly no potions can be used while inside. However in the case of Floor 10, 20, 30 and 40, potions are allowed with 15 seconds cooldown since the bosses deal % based attacks. However buff potion effects are retained upon entry if consumed before entry.
Your current damage dealt is reduced by 90% (so you deal 10% of your original damage). For Von Leon, Hilla, Arkarium, Magnus and Mu Gong, they have all elemental resistance. All monster have 50% DEF.
- Potentials from Gloves obtained from Dojo is deactivated.
After clearing each stage, you are given 10 seconds break before the timer continues to tick. If you enter the next stage before the time is up, the timer resumes immediately.
You have 15 minutes to clear as many stages as possible, there are 41 Stages. Below is the list of monster appearance sequence. Bosses have their original skills including Damage Reflect (if any). If the monster says x2 or x3, they appear one after another, while monster with + is spawned at the same time.
- Blue Mushmom
- Zombie Mushmom
- King Slime
- King Clang
- Von Leon
- Metal Golem
- Jr. Balrog
- Nine-Tailed Fox
- Snack Bar
- Tae Roon
- Papa Pixie + 5 Luster Pixie
- Alishar + 5 Black Ratz
- Lord Pirate + 5 Captain
- Deet and Roi + 5 Neo Huroid
- Frankenroid + 5 Mithril Mutae
- Chimera + 5 Homunscullo
- Super-Charged Poison Golem + 5 Mixed Golem
- King Sage Cat + 5 Sage Cat
- Crimson Balrog + 5 Taurospear
- Manon x2
- Griffey x2
- Snowman + Snowman
- Papulatus x2
- Ani x2
- Leviathan + Leviathan
- Dodo x3
- Lilynouch x3
- Lyka + Lyka + Lyka
- Mu Gong
Once the player defeats the final boss, they arrive at the topmost roof of the tower. Here, the player can jump down from the tower falling many stories downwards until they land on the bottommost part of the tower.
You get Dojo Points based on your participation and your overall ranking. Up till 100,000 points can be stored at anytime.
- 10 points per floor cleared (except Floor 10, 20, 30 and 40)
- 110 points for clearing Floor 10, 20, 30 and 40 each.
Based on your category the points given are different. You get more points as your overall ranking is better (meaning your Job ranking has no effect on points received)
Values may not be accurate.
|Rank %||% of Max-Min Points obtained|
|1% to 5%||90%|
|6% to 10%||80%|
|11% to 20%||70%|
|21% to 30%||60%|
|31% to 40%||50%|
|41% to 50%||40%|
|51% to 75%||30%|
|76% to 100%||0%|
Rank % is the truncated value shown.
- Beginning: 3000 to 8000 points (Min = 3000, Max-Min = 5000)
- Experienced: 6000 to 11000 points (Min = 6000, Max-Min = 5000)
- Master: 8000 to 18000 points (Min = 8000, Max-Min = 10000)
Claim your points before the next reset at Sunday 11.30pm from So Gong else you forfeit the points. You can only claim after Monday 12:30 am server time.
Ranking Item Rewards
Based on your category and ranking you get extra item rewards if eligible. All item rewards expire on Monday 12 am server time. You can claim them after Monday 12:30 am server time.
- 1st: Expert Gloves (15 All Stats, 5 Weapon and Magic ATT, 100 Weapon and Magic DEF, +9% Damage, +9% All Stats, +10% Damage to Boss Monsters) + 1 Year with Mu Gong Title (All Stats +3, Weapon and Magic ATT +2, HP +100, MP +100)
- 2nd & 3rd: Apprentice Gloves (10 All Stats, 2 Weapon and Magic ATT, 50 Weapon and Magic DEF, +6% Damage, +6% All Stats, +5% Damage to Boss Monsters)
- 1st: So Gong Gloves (20 All Stats, 10 Weapon and Magic ATT, 150 Weapon and Magic DEF, +12% Damage, +12% All Stats, +15% Damage to Boss Monsters) + 2 Years with Mu Gong Title (All Stats +5, Weapon and Magic ATT +4, HP +200, MP +200)
- 2nd & 3rd: Expert Gloves (15 All Stats, 5 Weapon and Magic ATT, 100 Weapon and Magic DEF, +9% Damage, +9% All Stats, +10% Damage to Boss Monsters)
- 1st Overall ranking: Hero Gloves (30 All Stats, 20 Weapon and Magic ATT, 250 Weapon and Magic DEF, 200 Accuracy, 200 Avoidability, +20% Damage, +20% All Stats, +40% Damage to Boss Monsters) + 10 Years with Mu Gong Title (All Stats +15, Weapon and Magic ATT +9, HP +400, MP +400, Damage to Boss Monsters +10%)
- 1st Job ranking: Mu Gong Gloves (25 All Stats, 15 Weapon and Magic ATT, 200 Weapon and Magic DEF, +15% Damage, +15% All Stats, +25% Damage to Boss Monsters) + 5 Years with Mu Gong Title (All Stats +10, Weapon and Magic ATT +7, HP +300, MP +300, Damage to Boss Monsters +5%)
- 2nd & 3rd Job ranking: So Gong Gloves (20 All Stats, 10 Weapon and Magic ATT, 150 Weapon and Magic DEF, +12% Damage, +12% All Stats, +15% Damage to Boss Monsters)
Dojo Points Shop
Using Dojo Points earned, you can swap for various items. Item purchase limits are reset every Monday 12am. All items bought are untradeable unless specified. You can hold up till 100,000 Points at anytime, so spend them frequently!
- Mu Lung Dojo Miniature Chair (99,000 Points, permanent)
- With Straw Dummy Chair (99,000 Points, permanent)
- So Gong Gloves (75,000 Points, 7 days expiry, can be bought once weekly)
- Expert Gloves (60,000 Points, 7 days expiry, can be bought once weekly)
- Apprentice Gloves (40,000 Points, 7 days expiry, can be bought once weekly)
- Mu Lung Dojo Unidentified Gloves Box (3,000 Points, gives an untradeable glove with random potential from Rare to Legendary which expires in 3 to 7 days, box is permanent)
- Mu Lung Dojo Unidentified Belt Box (3,000 Points, gives an untradeable belt with random potential from Rare to Legendary which expires in 3 to 7 days, box is permanent)
- Unidentified Traits Potion Box (1,500 Points, give an untradeable, permanent random trait potion that gives 30 EXP when used, box expires in 7 days if unused)
- Special Medal of Honor (6,000 Points, gives 10,000 Honor Points when used)
- Mu Gong's Honor Guarantee (5,000 Points, expires in 7 days if unused, if used it deducts 10,000 Honor Points to swap for tradable Special Medal of Honor Guaranteed by Mu Gong)
- Spirit Pendant (3,000 Points, can be bought once weekly, provides 10%/20%/30% extra EXP based on time length of equipping the Pendant without disconnecting)
- Training Centre Charm 30 Minutes (2,000 Points, 7 days expiry)
- Training Centre Charm 1 Hour (3,500 Points, 7 days expiry)
- Training Centre Charm 3 Hours (10,000 Points, 7 days expiry)
- Training Centre Charm 6 Hours (18,000 Points, 7 days expiry)
- Training Centre Charm 12 Hours (30,000 Points, 7 days expiry)
- Epic Potential Scroll 50% (15,000 Points, 7 days expiry, can be bought once weekly, no boom rate)
- Additional Potential Scroll 50% (25,000 Points, 7 days expiry, can be bought once weekly, no boom rate)
- Entry Soul Enchanter 30% (1,000 Points, permanent)
- 100 Spell Traces (800 Points, tradable)
- Crimson Resurrection Flame (25,000 Points, 7 days expiry, can be bought once weekly, gives or resets Additional Options if available)
- Dummy Summoning Sack (3,500 Points each, permanent, you can set the summon's level before summoning between level 100 and 250.)
- 100% Oak: 300% DEF, Resistant
- 75% Oak: 100% DEF, Resistant
- 25% Oak: 0% DEF, Resistant
- 100% Straw: 300% DEF, no resistance
- 75% Straw: 100% DEF, no resistance
- 25% Straw: 0% DEF, no resistance
Mu Lung Training Centre
By using the Training Centre Charm bought from the Dojo Shop, you can enter the training room. Inside you receive EXP automatically every 5 seconds, until the charm expires or when you choose to leave (time remaining is not refunded). This basically lets you gain EXP while not doing anything actually (or basically going AFK).