|Mario Is Missing (NES)|
|Preceded by||Mario's Time Machine|
|Twitch||Mario Is Missing (NES) Channel|
|YouTube Gaming||Mario Is Missing (NES) Channel|
- This guide is for the NES port. For the original version of this game for MS-DOS and SNES, see Mario Is Missing!.
Mario Is Missing! (マリオ イズ ミッシング! Mario Izu Misshingu!?) is an educational geography-based game for MS-DOS, Mac OS, SNES, and NES. It was developed by The Software Toolworks and released in 1992 for PC and SNES. In 1993, the NES version was made and developed by Radical Entertainment. The first two versions were published by Mindscape, and the NES version was published by Nintendo. It features very similar sprites to those of Super Mario World (SNES) and Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES).
Table of Contents
Action (platform): Super Mario Bros. · Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japan) (The Lost Levels) · Super Mario Bros. 2 · Super Mario Bros. 3
· Super Mario World · Super Mario All-Stars (+ Super Mario World) · Yoshi's Island
· Super Mario Land · 6 Golden Coins · Super Princess Peach · Super Mario Maker
· Super Mario Run
Action (three-dimensional): Super Mario 64 · Super Mario Sunshine · Super Mario Galaxy · Super Mario Galaxy 2 · Super Mario Odyssey
· Luigi's Mansion · Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
· Super Mario 3D Land · Super Mario 3D World
Pinball: Mario Pinball Land