Marvel: Ultimate Alliance/Getting Started
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- If you have played X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse, you should optimize your performance on the options menu by upgrading your stats and selling your items and using your teammates.
- Every superhero has their own unique strengths and weaknesses. Experiment with them and choose heroes that work well with each other.
- Side-quests will affect the end cinematics before the end credits. Unless you are into unlocking all cinematics, think which way you're going to go before you take on the task.
- Keep destroying what's around you to get credits and items that you missed on your mission.
- Some superheroes can fly. Use those types that you can't reach if you try to jump across a large platform.