- Destroy the German U-boats
- Find a radio and contact OSS Control (Campaign only)
- Secure the docks and advance to the city
- Find a way into the sub pens
- Assault the guardhouse and bazooka the fuel tank
- Find a sniper rifle and soften up the guardhouse
- Hold your ground against reinforcements
- Intercept the U-boat shipping manifest
- Cover Baker Company with the Panzerschreck
- Eliminate the U-boat Commander
The bazooka requires a unique method. You need to turn the upside down to aim, move the aim with the and fire with . For the Wii Zapper, you don't have to turn that upside down but you have to aim with , move the Wii Zapper to move your aim and fire with .
The radio is curiously the easiest to deal with except you only have 30 seconds to find the female officer who is saying "Come in, come in." You just need to tilt the left or right to change the frequency and the to lock on. The Wii Zapper is more easier, you just need to move it or to change the frequency and the to lock on.
There's a blue safe somewhere in the warehouse where the U-boats were and the U-Boat Commander could be in there. The Arcade version will have a yellow marker on his head so be ready to react and shoot him before he disappears off screen.