Welcome to Medal of Honor: Vanguard. This may be a straight forward game but expect a few twists you'll encounter, especially on the Wii version.
- Parachuting down to marked areas would earn you a badge ... as long as you know how to control it.
- Near the end of the game, you'll get to snipe your opponents so in the midst of combat, if you set the difficulty on easy, you'll learn how to master the weapon.
- Grenades should be used as a last resort. Careful not to hit your ally.
- Rocket launchers takes time to set itself up and allow you to shoot. So make sure you're under cover until the rocket launchers ready.
- If you run out of ammo, you should use the enemies weapon to give them a taste of their own medicine.