Obviously, the magnet theme is prevalent and many enemies and obstacles involve Mega Man being drawn towards something via magnetic attraction. Proto Man also makes an appearance early on in this level.
Save the Spark Shock for the boss fight. Use the Shadow Blade freely.
- 1 large and 4 small E-capsules
- 1 large and 2 small W-capsules (to encourage the player into using the special weapons)
Enemies list, sorted by appearance:
- Mag Fly - a flying magnet; easily defeated using the Shadow Blade.
- Giant Springer - a big, red, hemi-spherical robot that shoots homing missiles; it takes 8 shots from the Mega Buster, or 4 shots from most weapons; the Shadow Blade is probably the best way to destroy it and its missiles.
- Peterchy - a walking eye; easy to defeat.
- New Shotman - a robot that shoots horizontally and in an arc; easy to hit with the Shadow Blade.
- Weakness: Spark Shock
- Weapon: Magnet Missile
Magnet Man has three actions. He can jump twice to the other side of the room (here, the slide is useful for avoiding contact), he can jump very high and fire three Magnet Missiles, which will make a single 90° turn towards Mega Man, or he can generate a magnetic field that will make him invulnerable and draw Mega Man towards him.
He is weak to the Spark Shock. The weapon will overload this guy's magnetic personality, so go nuts and let the sparks fly.
Defeating him grants Mega Man the Magnet Missile, which is identical to the ones that Magnet Man himself fires.
In the Mega Man The Wily Wars remake, the Magnet Missile is significantly slower and also it is attracted by bullets. This makes the weapon only useful against slow or static enemies that don't shoot.
Magnet Man is a powerful robot that has magnetic powers. Even though he is a robot, he is addicted to magnetic therapy.
- Serial Number: DW No.18
- Year of Creation: 2010
- Strength: He has management ability.
- Weakness: He has bad directions.
- Likes: Massage.
- Dislikes: Floppy Disks.