This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
|Exit||4||Exit||Allows to exit anytime from any completed stage|
|Laser Shot||5||Mega Buster||Charged Mega Buster turns into piercing laser|
|Arrow Shot||5||Mega Buster||Charged Mega Buster turns into spreading arrow|
|Auto Shoot||5||Mega Buster||Charged Mega Buster replaced by rapid fire|
|Boost Part||5||Mega Buster||Mega Buster shots travel faster|
|Shooting Part||6||Mega Buster||Mega Buster can have 5 shots on screen instead of 3|
|High Speed Charge||7||Mega Buster||Mega Buster charges faster|
|Rapid Part||6||Mega Buster||Mega Buster fires all 3 (or 5) shots when button is pressed|
|Super Recover||5||Energy||Doubles effect of energy and weapon energy refills|
|Energy Balancer||5||Energy||Refills weapons even when they are not equipped|
|Energy Saver||6||Energy||Weapons require 30% less energy|
|Exchanger||4||Energy||When Mega Man has full health, life energy capsules are turned into weapon energy|
|Power Shield||6||Dexterity||Mega Man does not recoil when hit|
|Step Booster||5||Dexterity||Mega Man climbs stepladders faster|
|Hyper Slider||5||Dexterity||Mega Man slides longer and faster|
|Spare Extra||6||Extra Life||Mega Man starts with 4 lives instead of 2|
|Spare Charger||4||Extra Life||Mega Man extra lives are refilled to 2 (or 4) at the end of every stage|
- Exit part
This item is absolutely necessary to save lots of time when re-visiting previously cleared stages looking for missing bolts.
- Auto Shoot + Boost Part + Shooting Part + High Speed Charge (23 bolts)
These four items combined allow a continuous shower of bullets. Just hold the fire button down, and navigate any stage.
- Super Recover + Energy Balancer + Energy Saver + Exchanger (20 bolts)
With these four items equipped the player will be able to play the game using almost exclusively the special weapons.
- Spare Extra + Spare Charger
These two items have some use only if equipped at the same time.
There are only 40 bolts in the game, but three save states. In order to enjoy all the parts, you can play through the game following three different strategies. The following is just a suggestion:
- Exit part and all Mega Buster parts, except Laser or Arrow shots (38 bolts): play using mostly the Mega Buster.
- Exit part and all Energy & Dexterity parts (40 bolts): play using mostly the Special Weapons.
- Exit part, both Extra-Life parts and either Laser or Arrow shot (19 bolts): play using less parts, but you have many more extra lives.