This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
|Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team
Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel
Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman
|Developer(s)||Capcom Production Studio 2|
|System(s)||Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS|
|Mode(s)||Single player, Multiplayer|
|Preceded by||Mega Man Battle Network 4|
|Followed by||Mega Man Battle Network 6|
|Series||Mega Man Battle Network|
|Neoseeker Related Pages|
|Twitch||Mega Man Battle Network 5 Channel|
|YouTube Gaming||Mega Man Battle Network 5 Channel|
Mega Man Battle Network 5 is the fifth and penultimate installment of the Battle Network series. This game has three versions: Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team ProtoMan and Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel, both for the Game Boy Advance, which have similar gameplay but slightly different supporting characters and stories, and Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team DS, which includes the content from both games. The Japanese versions are titled Rockman EXE 5: Team of Blues, Rockman EXE 5: Team of Colonel, and Rockman EXE 5 DS: Twin Leaders.
Table of Contents
- Beginning and Tutorial
- Infiltration of Scilab and Liberation Mission 1!
- Oran Isle and Liberaton Mission 2!
- Cloud Cover and Liberation Mission 3!
- An unexpected Disaster!
- Queen Bohemia and Liberation Mission 4!
- Memories of the Past
- Enter Gargoyle Castle and Liberation Mission 5!
- Twists and Turns!
- The Undernet, signs of courage, and Liberation Mission 6!
- Nebula attacks Electopia, and the return of a teammate!
- Darkchip Factory!
- Nebula Grey, Soulnet and the Final Battle!
Sub-series: Mega Man Star Force