BOSS: Aztec Falcon
This boss is easy, stay on the wall opposite where he is attacking (either on the floor or on the wall), after he attacks, he will attack on the wall. He can go to the floor and continue attacking or give a dash in the wall where you are, on the wall first possibility just stay on the wall waiting for him to finish the attack, after that he will wall jump or use a dash, keep stay in your wall, in the second case when the he gives the dash use the saber then run to the other wall keep it up and you defeats him, so you will receive the thunder chip.
- this boss is a member to sage harpuia's stong air.
- your principal element it's a thunder .
- your atacks is:
- trow three eletric arrows in the ground.
- use a dash.
- stay in one side of area and shot multiple arrows(one at a time).
- use your hands able to execute one barrier atack.
- and jump in the grond to execute a eletric charge atack(someone rank a/s).
- in your batle you have a 1 minute and 19 seconds to finish him.
- This section is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
Escape Unit: Ciel will give it to you as soon as you return to the base.
Before the next mission
before the next mission is recommended:
- farm e-cristal's in the spiders off underground laboratory
- go to disponsal center,and go to the tower enemy, and up your z saber to level 5 (recommended),but you can up to level 7 if you want.
Resistance base and disposal center
Explore the Resistance Base and then re-visit the disposal center. Note that the only enemies left there are those that could drop a Cyber-Elf during the mission.
Ciel offers you a choice between three missions:
||You don't have the Flame chip yet. Choose another mission.|
||If you clear this mission, the Spider Nests will become unavailable, and therefore raising Energy Crystals will become far more difficult. Leave this mission for last.|
||You have the Thunder chip, and there are no backdrops. Choose this mission.|