- Mission: whether the mission was a success or a failure; 20 pts. max; if Zero had to protect another character, the score depends on the damage suffered by the character.
- Clear time: 20 pts. by default; it decreases if Zero takes too long to clear a mission; related code names: Speedster, Slowpoke.
- Enemy: proportional to the number of enemies destroyed by Zero; 15 pts. max; related code names: Destroyer, Pacifist.
- Damage: 15 pts. by default; it decreases depending on the damage suffered by Zero.
- Retry: 15 pts. by default; it decreases for every "spare body" (life) Zero loses.
- Elf: 15 pts. by default; -5 pts. for each small cyber-elf used, -10 for each medium one used, -15 for each large one used.
At the bottom of the list, three more statistics are shown:
- Total: the sum of all the scores above.
- Level: it depends on the average of total scores in all the missions so far.
- Code name: (see below).
At the end of each mission, Zero is given a code name that depends on his performance. There are 18 different ones, 12 are positive and 6 are negative. Most of the "negative" codenames are the opposite of a positive one.
The four code names Hero, Superhero, Savior and Immortal are very challenging to obtain. This challenge is feasible in Ultimate Mode only. In order to unlock the Ultimate Mode, Zero has to become a "Collector".
If more criteria are satisfied at once, the code names at the bottom of the table have priority.
|Hunter||Zero's starting code name.||-||-|
|Sniper||The Buster Shot is used more than other weapons during the mission.||-||-|
|Slayer||The Z Saber is used more than other weapons during the mission.||-||-|
|Warrior||Either the Shield Boomerang or the Triple Rod is used more than other weapons, or no weapon is used more than others.||-||-|
|Destroyer||Amount of enemies destroyed is twice the required for the highest Enemy score.||Pacifist||Mission cleared with low Enemy score.|
|Speedster||Clear Time = 10 points or higher||Slowpoke||Clear Time = 0 points.|
|-||-||Fearful||Escape from a mission.|
|Collector||Collect all Cyber-elves (Jackson isn't required).||-||-|
|Master||Complete the game in Hard Mode.||-||-|
|Hero||Clear 1 mission with Level S.||Buggy||Clear 1 mission with Level F.|
|Superhero||Clear 3 mission in a row with Level S.||Lazy||Clear 3 missions in a row with Level F.|
|Savior||Clear 5 mission in a row with Level S.||Scrapper||Clear 5 missions in a row with Level F.|
|Immortal||Clear 7 mission in a row with Level S.||Crasher||Clear 7 missions in a row with Level F.|
Note that the following code names are mutually exclusive:
- Code names on the same row in the table;
- Sniper, Slayer and Warrior;
- Speedster and Destroyer (you need time to destroy the required amount of enemies);