The Hunter's License is the score card for play in multiplayer mode. The License displays: the player's ranking; favorite hunter; Wi-Fi win record; wireless win record; combined play time; win ratio; longest win streak; luckiest arena; favorite weapon and battle mode; longest kill streak; and the number of bipedal, alt-form and headshot kills.
On the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection website, anyone can view a leader board of the top ten scores in many different categories. Tracked stats include: most used weapon; favorite character, mode, and arena; wins; losses; win percentage; total games played; biped, alt-form, and headshot kills; shots fired; current rank (via leaderboard on the site); and the number of times the player has prematurely disconnected from a game (as in a shut-off of the game during a match).
A player can also have special objects on the Hunter's License via completing special hidden objectives. They are as follows:
- Bronze Metroid Emblem: 25 Multiplayer wins
- Silver Metroid Emblem: 100 Multiplayer wins
- Gold Metroid Emblem: 200 Multiplayer wins
- Bounty Hunter: 0-39 Ranking Points
- Super Hunter: 40-139 Ranking Points
- Elite Hunter: 140-389 Ranking Points
- Master Hunter: 390-749 Ranking Points
- Legendary Hunter: 750+ Ranking Points
- Regular Border: Play 500 multiplayer matches, Wi-Fi or local
- Golden Border: Play 500 multiplayer matches, Wi-Fi or local, and have a 5-star rank
- Alimbic Symbol: Beat Gorea 1
- Octolith: Beat Gorea 2 with 100% complete with the game