From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- This is the first maze, which appears on the first and second rounds of the game. It contains 220 regular pellets and 4 power pellets.
- There are two sets of tunnels in this maze, which are equidistant from the center of the maze. The bonus items will enter from the top-left.
- The most dangerous section of maze, is the long path at the very top. It is safest to clear it when the ghosts are blue after you have eaten a power pellet, or at least three of them are occupying the bottom half of the maze. That way, they cannot trap you inside.
Light Blue Maze
- This is the second maze, which appears for the third, fourth and fifth rounds of the game. It contains 240 regular pellets and 4 power pellets.
- There are two sets of tunnels in this maze; one in the lower half, and the other at the very top of the maze. Bonus items enter from the top-left.
- There are a couple of dangerous sections in this maze. The pathways above and below the "T"-section at the top of the maze are particularly easy to get trapped in. It is easiest to clear these when all four of the ghosts are close on your tail, or after eating one of the two power pellets of in the upper half of the maze. The two sections directly above the lower escape tunnels on either side should also be cleared with caution.
- This is the third maze, on the sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth rounds of the game. It contains 238 regular pellets and 4 power pellets.
- Unlike the other 3 mazes, there is only one set of tunnels in this maze, slightly above the center of the maze. Bonus items enter from the left or right.
- The most dangerous section of this maze is the center of the bottom, directly below where you begin. It is advisable to clear it out as early as possible before the ghosts can organize and trap you. The top of the maze presents the ghosts with many ways to reach you so use caution.
- It is possible to hang out in front of the left tunnel entrance (facing up), and remain completely safe from the ghosts for a short period of time. If the ghosts are moving in a clockwise direction, they will be unable to reach Ms. Pac-Man until they are instructed to double back and move in a different direction. At that time, Ms. Pac-Man can safely pass through the tunnel to the other side of the maze.
Dark Blue Maze
- This is the fourth maze, for the tenth, eleventh, twelfth and thirteenth rounds. It contains 234 regular pellets and 4 power pellets.
- There are two sets of tunnels in this maze, which are directly next to each other at in the center of the maze. The turns at the entrance to the tunnels change the usual immediate accessibility of the tunnels, and should be taken in to account. Bonus items will enter from the top-left.
- The most dangerous section of this maze is the section that you begin in, and the section directly above the ghost regenerator. The very top section of the maze should also be cleared with caution, because it presents the ghosts with a lot of ways to reach you.
- After you have cleared the thirteenth round, the mazes will alternate between the third one and this one in a repeating loop every four rounds, but their colors will have been changed to lilac and pink respectively. The intermissions will also stop after you clear the seventeenth round.