|System(s)||Adobe Flash, Android, iOS|
NANACA†CRASH!! is a fan-made Flash game featuring characters from the adult game CROSS†CHANNEL. In the game, the player launches a boy (Taichi) through the air by hitting him with a bicycle. Unlike CROSS†CHANNEL, NANACA†CRASH!! does not feature adult content.
NANACA†CRASH!!'s entire object is to keep Taichi bouncing through the simple two-dimensional world for as long as possible. Upon hitting a certain girl, or stopping forward motion, the game ends, and the distance you covered is shown.
The game starts with the player setting the angle and power with which Nanaca (the girl on the bike) will launch Taichi. Setting the launch angle and power generally determines how the rest of the game will go. For best results, use mid to low angles and high power; following up immediately with a Aerial Crash down can often get an easy early-game boost started.
Note that there is a lot of randomness to the start: you cannot see the initial lineup of people so it's easy to get unlucky at the start. The best thing to do in this case is start over until you get a good start. If you get an early slow down, or angle up, you can just try again.
The player does have limited control over Taichi's flight, by using the "Aerial Crash." You are given 3 upward crashes to last your entire game session (denoted as † signs next to the red arrow), and one downward crash that recharges while Taichi is flying between the bottom and top of the screen. To activate an aerial crash, simply click the mouse anywhere when the word "AERIAL" is red or blue (denoting an upward or downward crash). You may only crash upwards when you are traveling downwards in the air, and vice versa. Also, the player can only use either crash while Taichi is between the trees and the top of the screen.
Regarding the upward crashes: because the speed and height effects of these crashes is cumulative, it is often best to use all 3 in a row without letting Taichi touch ground in between. It can be good to use them early on, since it's a waste to end the game with unused crashes, but saving them for an amazing boost later on can be very useful. Ideally, start using your three upward crashes as soon as Taichi has a decent velocity: a good minimum is over 50m/s and 60-70 feet. You should be able to get these numbers early on by getting a decent start and downward crashing into a special.
- However, it is usually smarter to use them as a safety, as they are the only control you have to avoid hitting an undesirable character.
Once Taichi is in the air, there is an endless line of people to crash into. The upcoming characters are displayed as color-coded portraits below the "SPECIAL" box, with arrows pointing to them as they approach. Crashing into them will have effects on his flight path, as detailed below:
The girls. Most launch Taichi farther and faster.
These girls generally hinder Tachi's flight, so should be avoided unless you are trying for their SPECIAL (which are equally much more powerful).
The guys. They only mess up Taichi's flight.
There is a meter in the bottom-left of the screen which displays when a special is ready, and which character you must hit. When the special of a certain character is active, hitting that character will produce a big, red, SPECIAL prompt on the screen. If you click anywhere on the screen before an X appears on top of SPECIAL (which happens after about one or two seconds depending on how fast the game is running), the special is activated; if not, the character's standard effect will apply.
- Touko (red): "SUMMON!!", Triple "Boost!!" If the last character you hit was Touko, then she will be available for a SPECIAL; hitting the ground, either guy, or Misato does not negate it. When her SPECIAL is used, a wooden sword will be summoned, Touko will change costume, and she will slash Taichi and give him a huge speed boost.
- Miki (yellow) and Kiri (blue): "Boost!!", "Boost!!/COMBINATION!!", "Boost!!" Whenever Miki and Kiri are next to each other in either order, hitting the first one will enable their SPECIAL. On SPECIAL, the two will beat up Taichi in tandem and send him far. The visuals change depending on the girls' order, but the effect is (more or less) the same.
- Misato (green): "STOP!!", "BREAK!!", Quadruple "Boost!!" If the last female character you hit was not Youko and you have not touched the ground since then, hitting Misato will trigger this SPECIAL (hitting the guys does not cancel this). On SPECIAL, the other three girls will beat up Taichi and send him into the air, and Misato delivers the final blow. Gives Taichi a large speed boost. This boost is obviously high-risk/reward, as the game will end if Taichi hits the ground just to the left of Misato before hitting her, or if the player fails to execute the special.
Hitting into Youko (black-haired girl) will generally block Taichi's next crash, but if Taichi hits a girl when the tens digit of his total distance is a 9 (i.e. 2394 m), a very rare "Nanaca Special" may occur. When he is in range of the second person he must hit—whether it is a boy or a girl—"vs. C.F.F." will be displayed in the top right meter, along with a pointer at whom he must hit. However, he must hit a girl for Youko to appear and block; if Taichi hits a boy, the boy's effects will take place, regardless if he is a C.F.F. opponent or not.
Once the female C.F.F. opponent is hit, the player must click at the SPECIAL prompt. If activated, Youko will appear and attempt to block, but Yusa (a light-haired schoolgirl) will teleport, slap Taichi, and use one of four "Comic Force Field" (C.F.F.) abilities on him. This is always displayed upon activation of these specials, but depending on which girl Taichi collides into, the effect will be one of the following:
- Misato (green): Type A - Double Impact: Taichi will become green, and any boost he gets will be doubled in power. Lasts for a very limited time. Every time you hit the ground you get a boost. After hitting the ground (and/or a character? Needs verified.), five times the SPECIAL wears off.
- Touko (red): Type B - Charge Blast: Taichi will become red, and every time he gets a speed boost from the girls, he gets a "charge". If the player would get a game over (via zero speed or Misato), Taichi will explode (and return to normal color), giving him extra boost depending on how many charges he got before.
- Kiri (blue): Type C - Parachute Death Sentence Ver. Nanaca: Taichi will become blue, and will fly perfectly horizontally, passing over between 90 and 100 characters. The number remaining will appear to his right and count down as he flies. Once it reaches zero, he will resume normal flight. If the effect of another Nanaca special was active as this one is activated, the number of characters passed will be increased by about 100.
- Miki (yellow): Type D - Bound Boost: Normally, Taichi will slow down if he hits the ground. This special reverses the effect; he will become yellow, and speed up if he hits the ground. He will still slow down if he runs into Tomoki, however.
If a Nanaca Special is activated while another remains in effect, the previous Nanaca Special will be negated.
Android and iOS version has achievements among other new features.
|Name||Description||Notes||Unlocks||Google Play Games XP|
|Welcome!||You've crashed for the first time.||image: Nanaca on a bike||500|
|Crash course||Reach 1500m in one jump!||image: furious Touko Kirihara||500|
|Beginner||Reach 3000m in one jump!||image: Kiri Sakura with Miki Yamanobe in a swimming pool||1000|
|Intermediate||Reach 7500m in one jump!||image: Misato Miyasumi||1000|
|Expert||Reach 15000m in one jump!||image: Kiri Sakura together with Miki Yamanobe eating in the class||1500|
|Marathon Runner||Reach 42195m in one jump!||Secret achievement||image: Youko Hasekura at the window||2000|
|Launch Pad||Launch Taichi into heaven.||Launch at 90 degrees||image: Nanaca on the bike crashing into Taichi||1000|
|Perfect Crash||Unmatched accuracy in crashing.||Launch at 45 degrees and 100% power||image: everyone at the beach||1000|
|Lifetime 10km||Fly a total of 10km!||Main menu theme music||music: Funczion Sounds - On Air||500|
|Lifetime 100km||Fly a total of 100km!||Game theme music||music: Funczion Sounds - Air Waves Arr.Ver||1000|
|Lifetime 500km||Fly a total of 500km!||music: Funczion Sounds - Slapstick||1500|
|Lifetime 1000km||Fly a total of 1000km!||music: Funczion Sounds - Air Waves||1500|
|Touko Special||Perform Touko's special action 5 times.||animations: Touko||500|
|Miki Special||Perform Miki's special action 5 times.||animations: Miki||500|
|Kiri Special||Perform Kiri's special action 5 times.||animations: Kiri||500|
|Misato Special||Perform Misato's special action 5 times.||animations: Misato||500|
|Espionage Methods||Blocked by Youko 5 times in a game.||animations: Youko||500|
|Nobleman of Love||Perform all special actions in a game.||animations: Sakuraba and Tomoki||1500|
|Comic Force Field||Perform any 'Comic Force Field'.||Get blocked by Youko and then crash into some girl while distance is *9X (e.g. from 1290 to 1300m of distance)||animations: Nanaca||500|
|Grand Unification Theory||Perform all CFFs in a game.||Secret achievement. CFF seems to be random rather than depending on a girl.||image: all girls on school roof||2000|
|Sudden Stop||Crash with Misato immegiately after the game starts.||Sometimes happens when launching at 0 degrees.||image: Taichi hugging Misato||1000|
|Friendship is…||…selfless.||Secret achievement. Get crashed into Sakuraba 5 times in a single game(?).||image: Sakuraba||500|
|Speeding||Accelerated to 27.8m/s.||Only horizontal speed matters. Voices are meant to be used for ringtones, etc(how?).||voice: Miki||500|
|As fast as light||Accelerated to 83.3m/s.||Nanaca's aerial crashes can be used to gain speed without touching the ground.||voice: Kiri||1500|
|Tsutenkaku||Jump to an altitude of over 100 meters.||Nanaca's aerial crashes can be used to gain altitude without touching the ground.||voice: Touko||500|
|Radio Tower||Jump to an altitude of over 332.6 meters.||voice: Misato||1500|
|Karade Beginner||Boost 4 times without hitting the ground.||voice: Tomoki||500|
|Master of Karade||Boost 6 times without hitting the ground.||voice: Sakuraba||1000|
|Secrets of Karade||Boost 10 times without hitting the ground.||Secret achievement.||voice: Youko||2000|
|Our Little Present||Complete the tutorial.||image: everyone together||500|
|Evangelist||Post your record to twitter.||image: Taichi in gas mask with Yusa||1000|