|Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger|
|Followed by||Ranger Cross|
|Genre(s)||Beat 'em up|
Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger is a Beat'em up/Fighting game for the PlayStation based on the Super Sentai season of the same name. This would be the final Sentai game for a while until 2011, the 35th anniversary of Super Sentai and the airing year of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. It features an arcade-style Story Mode, many unlockable extras like a Shooting Gallery mode and a Survival Mode, as-well as a full-fledged 1-on-1 Versus mode to play with a friend, also having its own share of unlockables in characters.
Hurricanger was the basis for the first of the Disney era Power Rangers, Ninja Storm. Despite having a rough time with Wild Force's second half of production, Disney was able to ramp up production by using real world locales and sets in New Zealand, which helped reduce costs and make it harder to tell that the show was using cut up stock footage.
Table of Contents
view · editSuper Sentai series
- Choujin Sentai Jetman
- Kyoryuu Sentai Zyuranger
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger: Zenkai! Racer Senshi
- Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger
- Ninpuu Sentai Hurricanger
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: Atsumete Henshin! 35 Sentai!
- Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross
- Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
- Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger: Game de Gaburincho!
- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger: Game de Wasshoi!
- Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger: Battle Cube Puzzle
- Nari Kids Park: Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patoranger