From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Primary is a slow-firing shotgun attack.
- Secondary uses mana to launch a grenade
- General upgrades increase grenade damage and lower mana cost (2, 5, 11 skulls)
- Unique 1: Primate attack sometimes causes targets to bleed (5 skulls)
- Unique 2: Primary attack sometimes knocks back heavy enemies (5 skulls).
- Primary: Does a precise attack. May be held for rapid fire.
- Secondary: Fires stun grenade.
- General upgrades cause extra damage on headshots (2, 6, 13 skulls)
- Unique 1: Primary attack sometimes ignites enemies (5)
- Unique 2: Headshots generate mana.