Hits are the circles that you must follow in a specific numbered order.
- 300 points for a 'Perfect'
- 100 points for a 'Good'
- 50 points for a 'OK'
- 0 points for a 'Miss'
Tracks are paths that you must follow with you your stylus.
- Reaching the end of a track will earn you 30 points each.
- Each 'dot' along the track will earn you 30 points.
- Completing a track without any mistakes and with perfect timing will earn you 300 points.
- Completing a track with mistakes or not with perfect timing will earn you 100 points.
- Completely missing a track will result in a Miss (X).
Spinners are the circles that you must spin in order to fill up the meter.
- You earn 100 points for every full spin.
- You'll earn 100-300 points when you've successfully filled up the meter.
- After you fill the meter, each full spin will earn you 1000 bonus points.
- If you don't fill the meter before time runs out, it will result in a Miss (X).