The arrogant leader of the Angels, who has unshaken confidence and pride in himself. Trusted by those around him and praised at all times, he has been elevated to godly status in the eyes of his followers.
Astrum's class as a Knight and skill at the game make him a formidable fighter. His strength is increased further by his weapon, one of the Trinity of Swords required to clear the game, the Divine Blade (the other two being the Shadow's Edge, belonging to the Demon faction, and the Almighty, Kazuha herself). Skills aside, the organization of the Angel faction is owed to Astrum, as they are all working toward a common goal (as opposed to the Demons, who remain splintered in separate parties). Still, his over-the-top absorption in the game world sometimes grates on the nerves of even his own allies.
Demento's route branches off from Astrum's. Save at the first choice you come across involving Demento in order to get a head start on Demento's route.
- Use knife
- Play harp
- It wasn't him. It was my fault.
- I'm just a little embarrassed.
- It'll actually make me more nervous.
- I'll do everything I can.
- Use bow
- I was thinking the same thing.
- Please, let me stay here.
- Use bow
- I'm sorry, Toru.
- I can't help you. (SAVE here for Demento's route)
- Increase ally strength
- Astrum, stop!
- You're not at fault
- Yes, I do.
- Don't push yourself
- I'll fight with you.
Merry Bad End
- Select "History" on the main menu.
- Select Quest 7 in Astrum's route.
- Set Almighty Level to 5 and Affection to 0.
- Choose "Do we really have to fight?"