|Total Games||80 (109 present)|
|← PlayStation Portable||(none) →|
The PlayStation Vita is the successor to the PlayStation Portable. As well as more powerful hardware it adds a touch screen and second analog nub. It was released in Japan December 17, 2011, and was released in Europe and the Americas on February 22, 2012.
The Vita is available in two models: the cheaper WiFi version and the more expensive 3G version, which allows for internet connectivity on the go. The 3G version, however, does not allow for true online play on the go, due to the limits of 3G technology.
The PlayStation Vita is backwards compatible with most PSP games. However, its lack of a UMD drive means that it can not play physical copies of the games, and can only play games purchased on Sony's electronic store, PlayStation Network. Native Vita games can either be purchased using proprietary flash memory cards similar to cartridges or by downloading games onto specialized memory cards, which are 4 to 32 gigabytes large.
Much like the PS3 the Vita comes with Trophy support for games.
Pages in category "PlayStation Vita"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total.
- The Last Blade 2
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- LEGO Jurassic World
- LEGO Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey
- LEGO Marvel Avengers
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- The LEGO Movie Videogame
- LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids
- LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- LEGO The Hobbit
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings
- The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince
- Secret of Mana
- Shakedown: Hawaii
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
- Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate
- Shovel Knight
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
- Spirit Hunter: Death Mark
- SpongeBob HeroPants
- Stranger of Sword City
- Street Fighter X Tekken
- Summon Night 6: Lost Borders