Arriving at home, a mysterious guest will have appeared in your house. This guest turns out to be high-ranking International Police agent, Looker. He will say that, while Team Plasma has been destroyed, the Seven Sages are still around, and he wants you to help find them and arrest them. He will also give you the Super Rod, which can be used to find stronger Pokemon around.
Leaving, Bianca and Cheren will be waiting for you. As you discuss your plans, Cedric Juniper will leave the lab, and upgrade everyone's Pokedex with the National Mode!
Now, you can find Pokemon native to other regions throughout Unova, and most of the game is open to you. But for now, it's time to explore the eastern half of the region. Fly to Opelucid City, and head east!
Note: the levels of the trainer's Pokemon have somewhat increased to around level 65 on average.
There are no story events on this route, so for now, battle some trainers and head east.
You can also catch quite a few new Pokemon here.
- Vullaby (Lv. 48-50, Black only)
- Rufflet (Lv. 48-50, White only)
- Golduck (Lv. 47-48/57-58 in dark grass)
- Gligar (Lv. 47-50/57-60 in dark grass)
- Zangoose (Lv. 48/58 in dark grass)
- Seviper (Lv. 48/58 in dark grass)
- Amoonguss (Lv. 48/58 in dark grass)
- Karrablast (Lv. 49/59 in dark grass)
- Pawniard (Lv. 50/60 in dark grass)
- Mandibuzz (Lv. 58-60 in dark grass, Black only)
- Braviary (Lv. 58-60 in dark grass, White only)
- Buizel (Lv. 25-55/25-60 in rippling water)
- Floatzel (Lv. 25-55/35-70 in rippling water)
This is exactly what the name would suggest: a village on a bridge. There are a few interesting things here, such as one of the few regular trainers with six Pokemon.
There is also tall grass here, with the same encounters as on Route 11, save for the addition of Bibarel.
- School Kid Serena
After defeating Baker Chris, you can work at the Village Bridge Restaurant. If you deliver all sandwich orders correctly, you can get a Lum Berry.