When you get out of Petalburg Woods, you will end up in the north side of Route 104. There are four Trainers to be found here, including your first double-battle in the game.
The Pretty Petal Flower Shop is a useful place in the game. The first time you visit, you can get a Wailmer Pail . You can use the pail to help grow berries that you planted on the soft soil patches across Hoenn. These soil patches appear at every Berry tree location. Once you pick the Berry, the patch opens up for future planting. A bit later on in the game, this is a good place to get furniture for your Secret Base. There is also a girl who will give you a random Berry once per day.
After defeating Wattson at the Mauville Gym, you can return to the shop and purchase secret base decorations.
|Ruby and Sapphire|
|Zigzagoon (lvl. 7)||1400|
|Lotad (lvl. 7) |
Shroomish (lvl. 7)
|Lotad (lvl. 8) |
Seedot (lvl. 8)
|Magikarp (lvl. 6)||280|
|Ruby & Sapphire||Level||Encounter Rate||Emerald||Level||Encounter Rate|
|Old Rod, Good Rod, & Super Rod|
Don't worry about the items that require Cut yet. Come back when you beat the first gym.
- TM09 (Bullet Seed) - from boy at loamy soil
- Oran Berry x2 - soft soil patch in front of the Flower Shop
- Cheri Berry ×2 - soft soil patch in front of the Flower Shop
- Wailmer Pail - from the flower shop owner
- Pokéball - hidden in patch of short grass north of flower shop
- Potion - in patch of short grass north of flower shop
- Super Potion - hidden in patch of short grass north of flower shop
- Chesto Berry - from the Old Lady northeast of the pond
- Leppa Berry ×2 - soft soil patch northeast of the pond
- Cheri Berry ×2 - soft soil patch northeast of the pond
- X Accuracy - southeast of the pond (requires Cut or Surf)
- PP Up - in the trees on the east side of the pond (requires Surf)
- White Herb - receive from a woman outside the Flower Shop after earning the Dynamo Badge