|Pokémon Sword and Shield|
|Preceded by||Pokémon Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee!|
|Links||Pokémon Sword and Shield at Switcher.gg|
Step into the Galar region to meet all new Pokémon, as well as find some of your old favorites, on a brand new Pokémon journey! Things are... a bit different this time around.
Your initial mission is to beat all 8 of the Gym Leaders around the region, in the Gym Challenge. However, before going on this journey, you need an endorsement from someone to be able to enter. Once you've defeated every Gym, you'll be able to participate in the Pokémon League! Instead of beating the Elite 4, to earn the right to battle the Champion you'll have to win your way through the brackets of a tournament between all of the finest trainers in the region!
All the while, you'll be facing your rival, Hop, in many battles so that you can prove which of you is the strongest! You'll also encounter Marnie and Bede, two other Gym Challengers who become your rivals.
Although not all Pokémon from earlier generations are present in this game, you'll be able to experience many new features, including:
- 80 brand new Pokémon for you to find and catch!
- 13 new Galarian variants of old Pokémon!
- The brand new Dynamax phenomenon, which allows Pokémon to turn gigantic for 3 turns and use super powerful moves!
- The special Gigantamax phenomenon, a special version of Dynamax exclusive only to some Pokémon, that allows them to use exclusive moves!
- The Wild Area, a vast area with many different regions and lots of Pokémon to find, as well as Max Raids where you can take on powerful Dynamax Pokémon and earn many rewards!
- Pokémon Camp, which allows you to set up a tent and play with your Pokémon, as well as cook curry and feed it to them to earn happiness, EXP and HP and status conditions!
And much more that you can find and experience!
So go! It's time to begin a brand new adventure in the world of Pokémon!
Table of Contents