|Professor Layton and the Unwound Future|
|Preceded by||Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box|
|Followed by||Professor Layton and the Last Specter|
|Neoseeker Related Pages|
|Twitch||Professor Layton and the Unwound Future Channel|
|YouTube Gaming||Professor Layton and the Unwound Future Channel|
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future ((レイトン教授と最後の時間旅行? Reiton-kyōju to Saigo no Jikan Ryokō?, literally "Professor Layton and the Final Time Travel"), also known as Professor Layton and the Lost Future, is the third installment in the Professor Layton series and the final game of the series' first trilogy, as well as the last game in the overall series chronologically.
The game follows Layton and Luke as they journey around London and solve puzzles. Unwound Future sees the Professor and his apprentice travelling between the present and the future, trying to stop the criminal gang that rules over future London with an iron fist.
Table of Contents
- Prologue: The Clock Shop on Midland Road
- Chapter 1: Is This the Future?
- Chapter 2: A Boy Named Luke
- Chapter 3: The Enigmatic Future
- Chapter 4: Back to the Present
- Chapter 5: The Forgotten Case
- Chapter 6: Traveling Companions?
- Chapter 7: Chinatown
- Chapter 8: A Meeting by the River
- Chapter 9: The Master of the Towering Pagoda
- Chapter 10: Across the Thames
- Chapter 11: The Time Machine Facility
- Chapter 12: The Truth Revealed
- Chapter 13: The Stronghold of Madness
- Epilogue: The Unwound Future