"Guarding the Bell Tower"
- Vigilante: We have been guarding the bell tower ever since it appeared! No one's ever said a bad word about us!
- Vigilante: The defender tried to hide decisive proof that the girl is the Great Witch! But he couldn't fool us!
- Vigilante: Before the rain, after the rain... At no point did a single suspicious person approach the bell tower!
- Vigilante: But then, suddenly, footprints appeared on the bell tower stairs. When I saw them I thought "it's that witch"!
- Vigilante: M...m...my eyes...went h-hazy... It...it... made me sh-shake and I...got d-dizzy...
- Vigilante: The rain stopped and a beautiful butterfly appeared at our side.
- Vigilante: The rain is so loathsome. My steel stilettos get dirty from the mud, and my lovely hair loses its texture.
- Vigilante: You have no idea how delightful it is when Foxy steps on us in her dirty stilettos, imprinting the mud on our backs...
- Vigilante: Ah didne rin awa'! Ah did mah duty when Ah doscovered th' intruder, Ah teel ye!
- Vigilante: I have been mulling over this incident... and just now, the realisation dawned on me. I...remember nothing.