The lower section is a set of bridges, and is generally the worst place in the map. While you can collect a megahealth, rocket launcher, and nailgun, the only way out is via the teleporter, which brings you to the third floor.
Most combat will appear in the central chamber, because of both the Quad damage, super nailgun, thunderbolt, and a few other items of interest.
On the third floor is an exit to a side room, leading to yellow armor. If you drop down in this room, you can collect a rocket launcher, and well as red armor.
- At a bridge overlooking a lava pit. Behind you is a megahealth, and you should see a rocket launcher.
- At a point overlooking the main chamber. Quad damage is ahead, and to the left.
- Near the upper teleporter.
- Below the upper teleporter room.
- At a set of stairs. To exit the local area, grab the rocket launcher and red armor behind you, and take the teleporter.
- Overlooking the main room, at the upper floor.