This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
In Rappelz there are quite a lot of different types of points and levels. The pages below explain the differences and the relations between all of them.
- Hit points (HP)
- Magic points (MP)
- Experience (EXP) and character level
- Job points (JP) and job level
- Stamina points (SP) and condition
Rupees, lak and boost chips are related to the above but it are items and because of that these can be found there.
Meaning of the points/level information
Listed per points/level:
- how to lose them,
- how to gain them.
The status window is always open and fixed in the left-hand top corner of the game window. The status window shows you (from top to bottom):
- The title bar with your character's level in yellow and right of that your character's name in black.
- A row with your character's class, its job level (JLv) and the amount of job points (JP) your character has.
- A (partially) green bar with two numbers in it.
- A (partially) blue bar with two numbers in it.
- A percentage and an orange, yellow or white bar. The percentage and the size of the bar indicate how close to the next character level your characters is, at 100% your character goes one level up. The collor of the bar indicates your character's condition.
- This section is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.