Arabia, also known as the Islamic Empire or the Muslim Empire of the Caliphate, was founded after the death of Prophet Mohammed by his disciples to maintain the political authority he established. Arabia slowly grew and reached its peak during the Middle Ages, where it achieved many scientific advances an great wealth. Arabia is led by Harun al-Rashid, the fifth Abassid caliph. Arabia can be effective a running a sprawling empire or a smaller, well-developed one, having unique components that synergizes with both strategies.
- Trade Caravans: +1 Gold from each Trade Route, each tile with Oil resources provide double the amount it would normally have.
- Cost: 120 Production / 240 Faith
- Combat Strength: 17
- Range: 2
- Ranged Combat Strength: 21
- Movement Points: 4
- Replaces Knight
- Ranged unit unlike Knight, lower Combat Strength
- Cost: 100 Production
- +2 Gold, +25% Gold
- Replaces Market
- Doubles Luxury Resources within the city, each source of Oil and each Oasis tile provide 2 Gold