Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you're far behind, the All-Star item is your ultimate weapon to get back at the front of the racers depending on what position you're in.
- There are zippers on certain tracks. Use them to stay ahead of your opponents.
- If you're holding the Wii Remote sideways, keep it steady so you won't lose your balance.
- Some tracks will have you high in the air. Press the powerslide button to do up to three tricks to add further boosts. It won't work if you're doing a trick near the road.
- If you're playing online, the All-Star item won't be available for you to use. You have to rely on the standard items to survive the race.
- Mission Mode comes in all shapes and sizes. Read the fine print and really aim for Grade A to Grade AAA to unlock more missions up to 64 levels.