Minia's landscape and occupants will most likely remind you of the third stage. Mushrooms occupy the ground, and you will encounter Loopers in the air through certain segments. But the real danger are the mix of fighter ships that attack you as you fly through the stage.
- Three Valkyrie jets fly in from the upper left, and swoop down to the bottom right as they fire missiles at you. Then three Mukadensu ships appear from behind you on your left, followed by three more ships appearing from behind you on your right.
- Three Mukadensu ships will appear from the distance, one on the left, one in the middle, and one on the right. They will rise up and down. Shortly after they appear, four more ships will appear from behind you, two on the left and two on the right. They will fly ahead of you and cross through the middle of the screen.
- Valkyrie ships will fly in from the background and fire missiles at you, first from the right, and then from the left. Then you'll fly through a small swarm of Looper mushrooms.
- Six Mukadensu ships will appear from behind you on either side, three on the left and three on the right. They fly forward, rising up and down in groups. Another set of six will appear immediately after the first group disappears, and they will fly in the same fashion.
- Another small swarm of Looper mushrooms will fly by before a set of Valkyries attack. The Valkyries will alternate back and forth between right and left.
The boss battle of Minia will be against a foe you've seen several times, the Tomos orbs. However, for this battle, there will be eight of them, and they will swarm around the center of the screen, constantly firing bullets at you. You must be very careful to always remain in motion or you will definitely get shot. As usual, the Tomos are only vulnerable to attack when their casing is fully open and they are in the process of shooting at you. However, because there are so many of them, and they are constantly in motion, there's no point in trying to single out one Tomos and destroy it. You're better off just firing into the mass of them, and destroying whatever you get lucky enough to hit. If you don't destroy all of them after some time, the remaining Tomos will disappear, and you will advance to the next stage.