Galactic Conquest is a special mode that lets you choose a faction and lead it to victory by conquering all of the planets on a map. Each planet, when conquered, has a special bonus that can help you. You can only use one bonus per battle. Every four victories, you are also allowed to use a bonus that either automatically gains you the planet or destroys the planet. When you conquer all the planets on the map, you must defeat the enemy in their base planet in order to have conquered the galaxy.
|Bespin||Sabotage||This bonus makes your enemy's vehicles spawn heavily damaged. This is a good bonus to pursue early, and is best used on maps heavy with vehicles, such as Hoth or Kashyyk.|
|Naboo||Bacta Tanks||This bonus allows troops to regenerate their health gradually. This is the most useful bonus, but winning the battles here will be hard without Bespin's Sabotage.|
|Rhen Var||Orbital Sensors||This bonus will disable your enemy's minimap, making it hard for your opponent to play out some killer tactics. This bonus isn't really great, so just save it for last.|
|Kashyyk||Reinforcements||This bonus gives you an extra 50 or so troops when your troops have fallen low. This is a pretty useful bonus that can help you gain an edge during a battle.|
|Tatooine||Jedi Hero||This bonus allows your faction's Jedi hero to come into play. Since your Jedi hero isn't the smartest troop, you are better off going for Sabotage or Bacta Tanks.|
|Yavin 4||Elite Training||This bonus gives your units better marksmanship and accuracy. Whether it actually does is a matter of contention. This is good early on but should be replaced by Sabotage or Bacta Tanks later on.|
|Geonosis||Blockade||CIS only. This bonus will destroy any planet.|
|Kamino||Insurrection||Republic only. This is a special bonus that can only be activated every four victories. It will automatically claim a planet as your own.|
|Endor||Death Star||Empire only. This bonus will destroy any planet.|
|Hoth||Overthrow||Rebellion only. This bonus will automatically claim a planet as your own.|
To start a Galactic Conquest game, you first choose which conquest you are playing. The conquest you choose will dictate your faction and the planets you start with.
|Birth of the Rebellion||Rebellion||Hoth, Yavin 4|
|Dark Side Rising||Empire||Endor, Bespin|
|Attack of the Clones||Republic||Kamino, Kashyyk|
|Revenge of the Sith||CIS||Geonosis, Rhen Var|
|The Galactic Civil War||Rebellion or Empire||Rebellion: Hoth, Rhen Var, Yavin 4 |
Empire: Endor, Kashyyk, Naboo
|A Galaxy Divided||Rebellion or Empire||Rebellion: Hoth, Bespin, Yavin 4 |
Empire: Endor, Kashyyyk, and Tatooine
|The Clone Wars||Republic or CIS||Republic: Kamino, Tatooine, and Yavin 4 |
CIS: Bespin, Geonosis, and Rhen Var
|Balance of the Force||Republic or CIS||Republic: Bespin, Kamino, and Kashyyyk |
CIS: Geonosis, Naboo, and Rhen Var
- The order of importance for bonuses from highest to lowest (excluding base bonuses) should be as follows: Bacta Tanks (Naboo), Sabotage (Bespin), Reinforcements (Kashyyk), Elite Training (Yavin 4), Jedi Hero (Tatooine), and Orbital Sensors (Rhen Var).
- Use Sabotage in maps with many vehicles. This includes the maps in Naboo, Kashyyk, Geonosis, Hoth, Endor, Rhen Var: Harbor, and Tatooine: Dune Sea.
- When in doubt, Bacta Tanks, Elite Training, or Reinforcements are some of the best bonuses in the absence of Sabotage. They are also particularly effective in maps with minimal vehicles.
- When using a base bonus that destroys a planet, aim for a planet with a not-as-effective bonus. Rhen Var and Tatooine are prime targets, or Yavin 4 if it is difficult to capture.
- When using a base bonus that automatically gains a planet, aim for a planet with a useful bonus. Naboo, Bespin, and Kashyyk are great targets.
- Base bonuses cannot be used on your enemy's base.