Darth Nihilus stands at the west end of the bridge, his back turned to you. When you finally reach him, after a moment of silence he turns and incapacitates the entire party. He speaks, his voice roaring:
1. Release me... or I'll blow your ship to hell.
1. We have mined your ship, and it won't survive this battle.
2. Surrender now, and we'll let you live.
3. Your arrogance has left you vulnerable to more conventional weapons.
1. Stay with me, Visas - we can stop him... somehow.
2. Only... need to keep him occupied... until Telos is secure...
5. Want to die like the rest of your kind? Then get up and fight.
3. You're his link... to this place. Can you disrupt that link somehow?
Visas: I... I... will try...
Visas: I... I... will try...
Visas: He... I... cannot hold him for long...
If Visas disrupts the link then Nihilus is incapacitated for one combat round. Otherwise, if Visas is wearing clothing (not robes or armor, or even the Miner Uniform) and using a melee weapon or lightsaber, then more drastic action can be taken:
Dark Side Points Gained: -6 4. You are his weakness - and you must be sacrificed if I am to live.
Visas: Then... then that is what must be done... my Master. My life... for yours.
Visas stabs herself. As she collapses on the ground, so does Nihilus, roaring. Her sacrifice incapacitates him for one combat round and reduces him to 20% Vitality.
Once he's been defeated, if Visas sacrificed herself:
Visas: Was... was it enough?
4. Yes. I have come to end your pain, disciple.
You kill her. Otherwise:
1. It was sufficient.
2. Your sacrifice was enough.
Visas: Ah... then at last... I can die. Will... you... will you stay... until...?
Visas: Ah. At last then, I can die. Kill me, and I shall join my people.
1. [Leave in silence.]
4. I have no more time to waste with you. You are already dead.
Visas: Do not... do not... leave me... I... I...
She dies. Otherwise:
3. Did you think I would care enough to be beside you when you die? Then you were wrong - and I am pleased to kill that hope.
1. Did you love me, Visas? Then you are twice the fool I believed.
4. You were pathetic. You could have been strong, but your guilt killed that strength.
2. I want the last words you hear to be the hate I have for you.
Visas: Perhaps... yet... there is some hope in one's feelings... perhaps I was not as lost as I thought... If I could have cared for one such as you... more than myself... then... I would die a thousand times for such hopes.
Visas: Even your hatred... even your hatred was welcome... any shred of feeling... You and he are not so different... you will die when you look upon the face of Malachor... just as he did...
3. Cling to life no longer - do not compound your weakness.
2. I shall watch over you until death comes.
2. No one can take your life except you. Prove yourself strong.
3. Do you feel death claiming you? It is cold, like space.
4. You must show strength here at the end and take your own life.
Visas: I... I did not want to leave this life yet... it was weakness, but for you, I... I... My life for yours.
Mandalore: Her death was worthy of a Mandalorian.
1. She did not die a fool or a coward, so be silent.
2. Visas deserved better. She was stronger than she knew.
3. Pray that yours is as well. Let us go.
If Visas didn't sacrifice herself, then she walks over to the body of Nihilus:
3. Leave the body - it is nothing now.
4. Come on, we need to get out of here.
1. Visas... what are you doing?
2. Do what you need to do, Visas, then we need to leave.
Visas: I have to see, with the Force, and my eyes.
Mandalore: What the hell are you doing up there? We need to get off this ship. Now.
4. Visas, there's no time. Let's get out of here.
1. If it will give you some peace, Visas, do it.
2. Look upon his face, then bring me the mask.
5. Let's get out of here.
1. Tell me what you saw.
2. What did you see when you looked at him?
Visas: I saw a graveyard world, surrounded by a fleet of dead ships. I felt it through him... as I feel it through you.
Visas: A man, nothing more.
Visas: You are my master now. And I will follow wherever your path takes you. My path is at an end.
3. Did you see what you needed to see?
4. Now can we leave?
Visas: Yes. It was enough. The death of my homeworld will always have its place within me, but it no longer dictates my future. I wish to learn the ways of the Force from one who has already faced that pain, and to use it to save the galaxy from those who would do it harm. Wherever you walk, I will follow you. My path is at an end.
1. Then let this ship die, as it should have years ago.
2. Very well. Follow me.
3. Let's get out of here.
Journal Entry Added: Defeat Darth Nihilus You have defeated Darth Nihilus and saved Telos... and yourself... from destruction.
Experience Points (XP) Received:
1000 Defeated Darth Nihilus
If you told Visas to bring you the mask:
Claimed Darth Nihilus' mask
Item(s) Received: Darth Nihilus
You have taken this trophy from the remains of Darth Nihilus - it is the last surviving piece of the beast who died and was reborn in the shattered world of Malachor V. By taking it from him, you have gained a stronger tie to the Force.