This update is recorded in Update1_0b.txt, found in the game's root folder.
LucasArts, a division of Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd.
STAR WARS (R) KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC (R) II - THE SITH LORDS (TM)
March 30, 2005
Thank you for downloading the STAR WARS (R) KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC (R) II - THE SITH LORDS (TM) Update
This update addresses the following:
New content and features
- Added voice lines for Opo Chano when the PC states they can repair the protocol droid themselves on Telos (dark side)
- Added support for the Intel i915 chipset
- Corrects a crash issue at the beginning of the dialogue after entering the Harbinger
- Corrects a crash issue when transitioning between B-4D4 to the main character after Czerka Mainframe quest on Telos (light side)
- Corrects an art issue with NPCs that appear in the mine foreman's log on Peragus
- Corrects a geometry issue inside the Jekk'Jekk Tarr bar on Nar Shaddaa
- Corrects an issue with ATI Radeon cards being incorrectly reported in the swinfo.txt
- Corrects an issue with Atton missing from force cage in the Telos Academy
- Corrects swoop race forfeiting issue. Players can now win races after forfeiting a race.
- Corrects an issue with the swoop bike getting stuck in air in the swoop race mini-game
- Corrects stuck issue when reboarding Ebon Hawk on Nar Shaddaa
- Corrects a text/voice mismatch in Kreia's dialogue on Malachor
- Corrects a scripting issue with Batano quest on Telos (light side)
- Corrects a scripting issue with Devaronian conversation on Telos
- Updates a journal entry for "A Hidden Power" quest on Korriban
- Updates a journal entry for the "Fuel Sabotage" bonus mission on Telos
- Master Vash's corpse will now yield a lightsaber if you have a lightsaber when you kill him on Korriban (dark side)
- Khoonda Gun Turrets will no longer appear if you destroy them on Dantooine (dark side)
- Reduced the repetition of party members' voice lines when opening doors and containers
- If you experience a crash when patching the game in Windows 98 or Windows ME, please make sure that you reboot your system before attempting to repatch the game.
© 2004-2005 LucasArts, a division of Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd.
P.O. Box 10307
San Rafael, CA 94912