- Hiho and thanks a lot for the nomination, guys :). Of course I accept the nomination, but there's somtehing I have to make clear: I just finished university and will probably start working somewhere soon. Although I currently have no idea where I'll work I can savely assume that I will work overtime (as a newbie). So I hope that's OK with you ... and I promise that I'll try to contribute as much as I can...
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve StrategyWiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for participants:
- 1. What sysop chores do you anticipate helping with?
- A: I'll try to keep up what I've been doing so far: contributing stuff (mainly fighting games, but I started working on some turn based strategy games lately) and fighting vandals (beware of the mighty ban hammer). I can also try to help with cleaning up pages....
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to StrategyWiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- A: Well, I really like Art of Fighting, since it was my first guide here on SW.
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- A: I had quite a few minor discussions with Procyon and Prod about the layout of some fighting pages, but I think we solved them in a rather civilized way. Apart from that I think I got along with everybody else just fine so far ;)
- General comments
I don't think the timezone will be any kind of problem, since it's best if there is at least one admin online at all times and I don't think there are that many European admins yet (correct me if I'm wrong)...
Please keep criticism constructive and polite.
- Added tons of good info for the move lists, and seems to have a good understanding of our policies. -- Prod (Talk) 16:15, 5 March 2008 (CST)
- Learns fast and thinks things though well. --DrBob (talk) 16:59, 5 March 2008 (CST)
- Great contributor, don't know how his timezone will work out. Can't remember if I've worked with him or not. --Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 19:11, 5 March 2008 (CST)
- Of what I have seen of Bmuig’s work it is thoroughly done and reflects a strong understanding of the wiki markup used here. -Zaiqukaj 09:00, 6 March 2008 (CST)
- Prod (Talk) 16:15, 5 March 2008 (CST)
- Procyon (Talk) 16:46, 5 March 2008 (CST)
- DrBob (talk) 16:59, 5 March 2008 (CST)
- Skizzerz (talk · contribs) 17:47, 5 March 2008 (CST)
- DukeRuckleyTalk | Contribs 18:41, 5 March 2008 (CST)
- Zaiqukaj 09:00, 6 March 2008 (CST)