- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: E-123Wario54The Temple of Talk 18:02, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve StrategyWiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for participants:
- 1. What sysop chores do you anticipate helping with?
- A: Cleaning up what has to be cleaned up, reverting vandalism and patrolling edits.
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to StrategyWiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- A: No, all anyone here has been is helpful.
- General comments
I'm usually on pretty often, and I've been active since 2009.
Please keep criticism constructive and polite.
- Knows our policies, active, finished a guide, already a rollbacker. -- Prod (Talk) 07:30, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
- Moydow T · C 18:40, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
- Great editor, great disposition. — najzereT 19:33, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
- I agree with Najzere Procyon 20:03, 7 May 2011 (UTC)
- Sounds fine to me. --Skizzerz 03:01, 9 May 2011 (UTC)