- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: I decline, but thank you. — najzereT 23:06, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve StrategyWiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for participants:
- 1. What sysop chores have you been helping with?
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to StrategyWiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- 3. How do you anticipate helping StrategyWiki above and beyond your current responsibilities as a sysop?
- General comments
- I really appreciate the nomination because it means I'm having a positive impact on the site, which is of paramount importance to me. Sometime down the road if we need bureaucrats or I have something else to offer SW like behind-the-scenes maintenance or work for the LLC I'd be happy to accept the nomination, but for now I have all the user rights I need to do my job. Thanks! — najzereT 23:06, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
Please keep criticism constructive and polite.
- In very short time, Najzere has become one of our most dependable, and most active sysops. He works on a nearly constant basis to patrol user edits, and generally organize the site. Although we don't have a significant need for more b-crats, I merely wanted to recognize him for his efforts, and award him with this gesture. Procyon 22:58, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
- A brilliant sysop here and one whom I have considered one of my best wiki friends. I've seen him cleaning up some of my edits and, though I don't always totally agree with whathever he's doing, he would be a brilliant bureaucrat. --Melon247 (talk · contribs · comp) 19:33, 5 September 2009 (UTC)
- I am undecided as to my vote for this nomination. This is primarily due to our (Najzere and I) previous petty disputes, however I recognize that we resolve our differences to uphold the professionalism of this website. I am proud to say that he has been a dependable cleanup operative, and only wish he were more familiar with MapleStory so I wouldn't have to focus all my energy on patrolling its edits. If becoming a bureaucrat allows him to improve this website and the community behind the scenes, then of course I support this nomination. I am always reluctant, as bureaucrat-ship is our top tier of responsibility (I had the same qualms with Ryan). --Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 22:01, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- I'm abstaining from voicing my opinion in the section below until the above three questions are filled out. Najzere and I don't always see eye-to-eye, but then again that's probably a good thing, so that we can have a wide variety of opinions in our administration. While there would be no real benefit to the running of the site in granting najzere bcrat, I think it is an appropriate gesture to award bcrat to the most dependable and trustworthy admins of the site. But again, I would like to see those above questions answered :) --Skizzerz 22:14, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Procyon 22:58, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
- --Melon247 (talk · contribs · comp) 19:33, 5 September 2009 (UTC)