Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here:
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve StrategyWiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for participants:
- 1. What sysop chores do you anticipate helping with?
- A: Deleting/moving files and pages and protecting Strategy Wiki from inaccuracies, spammers, and the likes.
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to StrategyWiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- A: I am mostly pleased with updating the monster database. I don't know if anyone else would be willing to do it, seeing how it went untouched for the longest time until I showed up.
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- A: None that I can think of. The other users here have tried their best to help me out and give me advice on creating and editing pages, and mistakes I may have made.
- General comments
- I guess I could say I've replaced IsaacGS in protecting the MapleStory articles. I just hope that if I ever leave SW, someone else can fill the role.
Please keep criticism constructive and polite.
- PirateIzzy is our current MapleStory "guardian". PirateIzzy has followed our policies, helped immensely on redoing content and layouts, and has communicated well one on one and in groups. He will benefit from having the ability to delete unused files and have his edits auto-patrolled. --Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 08:04, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
- Notmyhandle (talk • contribs) 08:04, 10 November 2013 (UTC)
- Paco (talk) 19:57, 11 November 2013 (UTC)
- T.testLP(talk) 06:37, 12 November 2013 (UTC)